To paraphrase Joey King
On July 30, 1999[2,] American actress Joey Lynn King was born. She first came to prominence for her role as Ramona Quimby in the comedy film Ramona and Beezus (2010), but she has since become even more well-known for her lead role in The Kissing Booth (2018) and its two sequels. For her leading role in the 2019 crime drama series The Act, for which she received multiple nominations, including for the Primetime Emmy and the Golden Globe, King gained widespread acclaim.
King has also appeared in the films Battle: Los Angeles (2011), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), The Dark Knight Rises (2012), The Conjuring (2013), White House Down (2013), Independence Day: Resurgence (2016), Bullet Train (2022) and The Princess (2022), as well as the first season of the FX black comedy crime drama series Fargo
Early life [ edit ]
In Los Angeles, California, to parents Terry and Jamie King, King was born. At the young age of 4, King made his professional acting debut in a commercial for Life Cereal . She has appeared in AT&T, Kay Jewelers, and Eggo commercials, among others, as shown in . King was a student at Simi Valley's Phoenix Ranch School.  When King was young, he participated in a talent show at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center and performed an a cappella song.  She also participated in Agoura, California's Stage Door Children's Theatre.  Her older sisters, Kelli King and Hunter King, are also performers. A quote from King: "I'm Jewish, but I'm not really, really religious." "
Career [ edit ]
Beginnings and Child Acting in 2008-2016 [ edit ]
In the 2008 animation Horton Hears a Who!, King lent her voice to the character of Katie, a furry yellow creature. Quarantine (2008) was another film in which she had a role. She made an appearance on Ghost Whisperer in 2010 as a guest star. She also appeared in two episodes of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as Emily Mason. His other TV credits include Entourage, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Medium. In addition, Life in Fragments
Ramona and Beezus, based on the books by Beverly Cleary, featured King in her first starring role in 2010. She played Ramona Quimby.  For the film, she also dropped a single titled "Ramona Blue." Because of her performance in the film, she was nominated for a Young Artist Award.
In Battle: Los Angeles, King portrayed a character named Kirsten. She had a supporting role in the 2011 romantic comedy Crazy, Stupid Love. Furthermore, she was featured in Taylor Swift's "Mean" music video as a young girl who was bullied in the school cafeteria. 
An early version of King's Talia al Ghul appeared in Christopher Nolan's third Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises (2012). She also appeared in "Goodwill Towards Men," the final episode of The Haunting Hour: The Series, and the one-season comedy series Bent. Throughout 2013, King was in films like Oz: The Great and Powerful,Family Weekend, White House Down, and The Conjuring. Wish I Was Here and Fargo both premiered in 2014, and she played Greta Grimly, daughter of police officer Gus Grimly, in both.
King starred in the 2016 coming-of-age drama film The Possibility of Fireflies. In the 2017 horror-thriller Wish Upon, she played the lead role of Clare.  She also appeared in the 2018 film Slender Man. 
Date Range: 2017–Present The Kissing Booth (2017) and The Act (2017) [ edit ]
She played the role of Elle Evans in Netflix's The Kissing Booth, a teen romantic comedy, in 2018.  She played the same character in both the 2020 sequel The Kissing Booth 2 and the 2021 third installment, The Kissing Booth 3. 
She had a starring role on Hulu's true-crime anthology series The Act in 2019. For the third time in her career, King shaved her head for the role of Gypsy Rose Blanchard. It was nominated for Emmy, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild, and Critics' Choice awards. She also played Morgan on the fourth season of the CBS comedy series Life in Pieces. 
Dan Spilo, an agent, represents King. She inked a deal with Hulu to create shows for the streaming service in August of 2020 .  Her production company, All The King's Horses, signed a deal with Netflix in July 2021. 
Personal Experiences [ edit ]
In September 2019, King started dating producer and director Steven Piet, whom she met on the set of The Act; the couple got engaged in February 2022. 
Filmography [ edit ]
Film [ edit ]
Television [ edit ]
Computer and video games [ edit ]
Videos with songs [ edit ]
In recognition of: Honors and Awards [ edit ]
For her work in Borealis, King received a special mention from the Canadian Images features jury at the 2015 Vancouver International Film Festival. 
References [ edit ]
- ^ As the "Joey King" TV Guide Original version published November 4, 2016 Retrieved Monday, November 3rd, 2016
- ^ Joo King | TVS" www tvsa co za The original version was published on January 1, 2019. Retrieved January 1, 2019
- ^ King Joey Hollywood com Date of original publication: November 4, 2016 Retrieved Three November 2016
- ^ a b c By Karen Lindell (July 23, 2010). Joey King, from nearby Simi Valley, wowed the casting directors with her boundless energy and charisma, earning her the part of Ramona. The Star of Ventura County Retrieved on November 5, 2020 from the original archive. Retrieved Five November 2020
- ^ Erica Andrews Date: August 20, 2010 "Ramona" visits a youth center. A Nut From Simi Valley Retrieved Wednesday, November 5 2020
- ^ Mercer Alloway (2014-06-25). "Wish I Was Here's Joey King Dishes" Pastemagazine com Although I identify as Jewish, I am not particularly devout.
- ^ "Joey King Interview" Tommy2 net 2011 Retrieved from "Archived copy" on August 8, 2017 Retrieved June 19, 2013 Jewish with some Christian ancestry
- ^ Author: Clark, Cindy - -February 2, 2009 "Ramona's" star is "open to the craziness" USA Today Archive of the original from June 28, 2011 Retrieved June 12, 2010
- ^ A Mean Video by Taylor Swift May 13, 2011 This version was archived on October 28, 2020. Retrieved October 27th, 2020 online video sharing platform YouTube
- ^ According to George Wales (20 January 2012) According to "Joey King reveals HUGE Dark Knight Rises spoiler," GamesRadar On July 4, 2013, we archived the original version of this article. Retrieved August 16, 2016
- ^ a b Steve Weintraub (31 January 2013). Title: "Joey King OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL On-Set Interview" Collider Retrieved Dated as of 11 December 2022
- ^ Author: McNary, Dave (2016-05-12). "'Possibility of Fireflies' Features Courtney Love and Joey King" Variety Date of original publication: May 13, 2016 Retrieved June 30, 2016
- ^ Anita Busch published on August 16th, 2016 According to the article, "Joey King Will Lead 'Annabelle' Helmer's Next Project 'Wish Upon. Hollywood's Last Chance Saved as the original on August 17, 2016 Retrieved August 16, 2016
- ^ The upcoming work by Kayleigh Dray (20 July 2020) "The Slender Man," a Netflix original, is based on a disturbing true story. Stylist Retrieved April 20, 2022
- ^ Author: Gawley, Paige; Publication Date: September 2, 2020 "The True Story of Joey King's Kissing Booth Romance" ET Online October 28, 2020 Archive Original Retrieved Wednesday, October 28 2020
- ^ On July 27, 2020, Sorren, Martha. It seems that Joey King has been keeping The Kissing Booth 3 a secret for quite some time. REFINERY29 Retrieved Date: Tuesday, October 28 2020
- ^ Courtney Lundy (2019-01-4) Photos from Joey King's new show, The Act, have been released, and they feature King with a shaved head. NARCITY Article originally published on October 28, 2020 and archived for future reference. Retrieved On the 28th of October, 2020
- ^ On Tuesday, February 12th, 2019, Starr Bowenbank published an article in the New York Times. Enjoy the First Official Trailer Featuring Patricia Arquette and Joey King in The Act. Elle Saved in draft form on February 21, 2019 Retrieved Thursday, February 20th, 2019 2019
- ^ According to Hall (2019-04-18), The King sisters, Hunter and Joey, say they're hoping their collaboration on "Life in Pieces" is the start of many more projects in the future. Arts & Leisure (The) Archive.today, April 30th, 2019 Retrieved April 30, 2019
- ^ Lauren Sarner (2019-11-14). A "Survivor" contestant was falsely accused of unwanted touching, and his accuser was ultimately eliminated from the game. The New York Evening Post This version was archived on November 14, 2019, at the original URL. Retrieved November 14 2019
- ^ A piece by Denise Petski scheduled for release on July 21, 2020. Article: "Joey King Signs First-Look TV Deal With Hulu" Deadline Date of original archive: August 17, 2020 Retrieved August 11, 2020
- ^ (July 14, 2021) Petski, Denise. Joey King, who stars in Netflix's adaptation of "Kissing Booth," has signed a first-look agreement with the streaming service. Deadline Retrieved July 15, 2021
- ^ As of March 1st, 2022, Nicole Massabrook Joey King and her longtime boyfriend Steven Piet have finally gotten engaged. US Weekly Retrieved March 1, 2022
- ^ Russ Burlingame published an article on August 19, 2016 Article Title: "Fargo's Joey King Joins The Flash as Magenta" Comicbook com Date of original publication: August 20, 2016 Retrieved August 19, 2016
- ^ For the 2019 edition of the Gold Derby Television Awards, "Game of Thrones" and "Fleabag" took home the most hardware, but the audience's love was spread around. Gold Derby Date: September 18, 2019 Retrieved May 23, 2022
- ^ Awards for Excellence in Online Filmmaking (INOCA) in 2019 IMDB Retrieved May 23, 2022
- ^ Written by Matt Webb Mitovich (2019-09-22). In the 2019 Emmys, "Game of Thrones Ties Record and Leads TV Pack; Fleabag, Chernobyl, and Mrs. Maisel Win Big," was the headline. TVLine Retrieved Saturday, September 24 2019
- ^ "Fleabag, Watchmen, When They See Us, Unbelievable Among TV Nominees at the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards." TVLine Dated: December 8th, 2019 Retrieved Friday, December 8 2019
- ^ The Complete Nominees for the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards Tabloid covering the entertainment industry; The Hollywood Reporter When: 9 December 2019 Retrieved Tuesday, December 9: 2019
- ^ K. M. Peterson, Karen (As of 3 December 2019) For the 24th Annual Satellite Awards, "Ford v. Ferrari" has the most nominations. Presentation Round Date of original publication: December 9, 2019 Retrieved Five December 2019
- ^ The nominees for the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards have been announced. Sunday, December 11th, 2019 Retrieved The 11th of December 2019
- ^ BC Spotlight and Canadian Images Awards to Be Presented at VIFF" (Press Release). The Vancouver Film Festival It's October 3rd, 2015 This version was archived from the original on October 18, 2015. Retrieved On the eleventh of October 2015
Internet resources [ edit ]
- Joey King on the Internet Movie Database a href="MY_REDIRECT_PREFIXhttps://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q112536#P345" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener">img alt="Edit this at Wikidata" src="/image/empty.gif" data-src="//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/
Survivors bravely confront the apocalypse in thrilling Fear the Walking Dead Series Finale Recap. Don't miss this gripping conclusion filled with tension, emotions, and shocking twists. Experience the fight for survival as our protagonists stand their ground. Click now!
Discover the intricacies of Whitney and Asher's marriage, unravel Dougie's hidden secrets, and delve into the profound impact of self-reflection in episode 2 of "The Curse". Uncover the compelling dynamics and gripping revelations that will leave you spellbound.
Unravel the tangled hearts, delve into the love and secrets of Castaway Diva Episode 8. Discover an enticing journey that will captivate and leave you craving for more.
Laugh, cry, and cheer as you embark on a delightful and touching adventure with Season 3 of Abbott Elementary. Get ready for a heartwarming journey full of laughter and emotions. Don't miss out - click here for a dose of hilarious and heartwarming moments!