Australian model, actress, disc jockey, and TV host Ruby Rose Langenheim was born on March 20, 1986  and has since appeared in a number of high-profile roles.
Australian model, actress, DJ, and TV host Ruby Rose Langenheim was born on March 20, 1986. Rose worked as a host for MTV Australia from 2007 to 2011, and then went on to do a number of high-profile modeling jobs, including for Maybelline New York in Australia. She has also co-hosted a number of television programs, such as Australia's Next Top Model (2009) and The Project on Network Ten (2009-2011).
Starting in 2008, Rose actively sought out an acting career. Her breakout role as Piper Chapman on Orange Is the New Black's third season (2015–2016) brought her to the attention of a wider audience after she appeared in the drama film Around the Block (2013). She also co-starred in the musical comedy Pitch Perfect 3 (2017) and the monster film The Meg (2018), and she had roles in the action films Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2016), XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017), and John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017). In the first season of the CW show Batwoman (2019–2020), she also played the title role as Kate Kane/Batwoman.
Early life [ edit ]
Rose's mother, Katia Langenheim [3,] was only 20 years old when she gave birth to her daughter Rose in Melbourne. In addition, she is the great-granddaughter of German-born film star Ellen Bang While Rose was a child, her family moved around quite a bit. She spent time in rural Victoria, Tasmania, and Surfers Paradise before settling in Melbourne. She went to University High and Footscray City College when she was a teen . Native Australian boxer Lionel Rose's goddaughter, Rose is also the great-granddaughter of Alec Campbell, the last surviving Australian soldier from the Battle of Gallipoli. 
Career [ edit ]
Professional Modeling and the Fashion Industry [ edit ]
Rose entered the Girlfriend model search for the first time in 2002, where she placed second to Catherine McNeil. She co-created a capsule collection with the Australian label Milk and Honey in 2010. Milk and Honey Designed by Ruby Rose features washed denim, leather jackets, and graphic T-shirts designed by Ruby Rose. The clothing line was sold at a few Australian stores. Rose also dropped a line of shoes designed in tandem with the streetwear label Gallaz.
Rose and Phoebe Dahl started their clothing line Faircloth Lane in 2014 as a result of their collaboration. She has been featured in many high-profile fashion publications, such as Vogue Australia, InStyle, Marie Claire, Cleo, Cosmopolitan, Maxim, Nylon, and Inked in New York. She has represented such companies as JVC, JAG, and Georg Jensen in Australia, all of which are renowned fashion houses. For Maybelline New York in Australia, Rose is the poster girl.
Rose has been the brand ambassador for Urban Decay since March of 2016. 
While in March of 2017, Rose was featured in Nike's "Kiss My Airs" campaign for Air Max Day. Rose was the campaign star for the debut of Swarovski's 'Urban Fantasy' FW17 Collection back in May. 
TV host and VJing as a profession [ edit ]
Rose beat out two thousand other applicants during a three-week national search to become Australia's next MTV VJ after former VJ Lyndsey Rodrigues relocated to the United States to co-host TRL. When competing against Jackass, she chugged 100 beers in 100 minutes. ' s Bam Margera, and kissed complete strangers on a crowded Sydney street "Being a model, there is always something they want to change," she said. MTV wants you to be yourself, even if they want someone a little bit skinnier, a little bit taller, or a little bit prettier. avoids censorship and avoids conforming to norms "
Rose was named the ASTRA's Favorite Female Personality in 2009. Furthermore, she visited Kenya to "highlight Astounding efforts by Global Vision International She was a guest judge on the episode "Media Virgins" of Australia's Next Top Model  and a correspondent for the season finale . 
The 7pm Project is an Australian news talk show that has been hosted by Rose, Dave Hughes, Charlie Pickering, Carrie Bickmore, and James Mathison since July 2009. The show is produced by Roving Enterprises and airs weeknights on Network Ten in Australia.  She dropped out to focus on her own hosting endeavors. It was announced in October 2009 that FOX8 had acquired the rights to the UK format Ultimate School Musical, which follows a group of regular high school students as they attempt to stage a musical to professional standards in just six weeks. With Rose at the helm, FremantleMedia Australia created and aired the Australian adaptation in 2010. [] Aside from being a Foxtel correspondent for the 2010 Winter Olympics, Rose has also hosted the network's Mardi Gras for three years running. Rose co-hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards with Ed Sheeran in Milan, Italy, in October 2015.
Career in Acting [ edit ]
Beginnings: 2008-2014 [ edit ]
In 2008, Rose was cast as the lead in Suite for Fleur, an Australian comedy. She represented Generation M alongside comedian Josh Thomas on the premiere episode of Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation in 2009.  In the film Around the Block (2013), she costarred with Christina Ricci and Jack Thompson.
Rose attributes her acting career's success to the 2014 short film Break Free, which she also produced. When she was rejected by every manager, agent, and audition she attended, she decided to make short films "to give myself something to do and to study my craft," as she explained in an interview with Variety. In a short amount of time, the movie was viewed by millions of people around the world. 
Fame and Orange is the New Black in the years 2015-2018 [ edit ]
Rose joined the cast of Orange Is the New Black for its third season in 2015. It was Rose's character, Stella Carlin, "whose sarcastic sense of humor and captivating looks quickly draw the attention of some of Litchfield's inmates." Rose's performance was well received by the public as a whole, .  She also had a cameo in the science fiction series Dark Matter as Wendy, the service robot. 
Rose voices Tom Felton's fiancee Bianca in the animated film Sheep & Wolves.  In 2016 and 2017, Rose appeared in three action film sequels, XXX: Return of Xander Cage, alongside Vin Diesel, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter as Abigail, and John Wick: Chapter 2, alongside Keanu Reeves; she also played a musical rival in the comedy Pitch Perfect 3, which was released in December 2017 At the age of 26, Rose appeared alongside many other famous faces in a Warner Bros. film The Meg with Jason Statham; the shark movie was released on August 10, 2018; the novel was written by the same name. 
Year of Publication: 2019–2020 Batgirl [ edit ]
The news that Rose had been cast as Batwoman in an Arrowverse crossover was announced on August 7th, 2018. It has been noted that her character, Kate Kane, is the first lesbian lead superhero on television . On October 6, 2019, The CW aired the first episode of Batwoman. There was online backlash and criticism after Rose was cast as Batwoman . DC Comics, the company that owns Batwoman's rights, reintroduced the character as a lesbian of Jewish descent in 2006.  While Rose's lack of Jewish heritage was a target of some online commenters' ire, the main criticism centered on the claim that her gender identity makes her "not gay enough" for the role. After receiving so much negative feedback, Rose decided to delete her Twitter and Instagram accounts . Before leaving Twitter, she posted a response to the criticism, writing, "Where on earth did 'Ruby is not a lesbian therefore she can't be batwoman' come from — has to be the funniest most ridiculous thing I've ever read." " Rose urged solidarity between women and minorities, specifically women and the LGBT community, urging them to be more kind and supportive of one another. 
Published in EW ' Rose also addressed the criticism she received for being cast as Batwoman in the CW's 2019 LGBTQ special issue. There was a need for a gender-neutral character on Orange is the New Black, she said, which led to her auditioning for the show.  However, she added, "when I got cast as a lesbian in Batwoman," she faced criticism for her gender-fluid identity. Not being a woman, not being lesbian enough; I didn't realize that being gender-fluid meant I couldn't be a lesbian. She admitted that her first reaction was disdain, but that she had since wondered if there was anything she could do to make it so that nobody else would be hurt by the revelation of her true identity. , and considered coining a term that wouldn't be offensive but still convey the idea that she's "fluid in (her) gender, but also a lesbian." "
Rose left Batwoman after the first season on May 19, 2020, but she never explained why. Subsequently, Javicia Leslie's character, Ryan Wilder, took over the role, and the original character was written out of the series (see note 35). Rose revealed in a later interview that she hurt herself during the pilot's production. Having back surgery after an injury was a factor in her decision to leave the show, which she described as "taxing" in August of 2020. In an interview for ComicBookMovie published in March of 2021,  While being interviewed by com, Rose was asked if she would ever return to her role as Kate, and she said, "I would totally do it." Developing the new Batwoman is more crucial than delving too deeply into Kate Kane at this point in the story, so I don't think that would be in the best interest of the narrative, but of course I would love to see it happen. She continued, "I've seen a few episodes, and I think how they're handling it is beautiful. It's [Ryan Wilder's] moment to shine, in my opinion. Later that month, English actress Wallis Day was chosen to play Kate Kane, whose character in the show would undergo plastic surgery to fix injuries she sustained in an airplane crash.  In response to an Instagram post honoring Rose's time in the role, Rose gushed over Day's selection, writing that she was "stoked" about the decision. 
Rose's latex allergy, which she revealed in July 2021, was a factor in her decision to stop playing Batwoman. Several months later, in October, she began publishing allegations of an abusive and dangerous working environment on the Batwoman set, in which she named Warner Bros. executive Peter Roth, costars Dougray Scott and Camrus Johnson, and others involved in the production as the perpetrators. In response, Johnson stated that Rose had been terminated from her role as Batwoman (rather than resigning, as she had claimed) at Warner Bros. and then issued a statement in response, saying, "Warner Bros. Television had decided not to exercise its option to engage Ruby for season two after multiple complaints about her workplace behavior." 
2020–present [ edit ]
To raise money for the victims of the COVID-19 pandemic, Rose played Viola in a livestreamed table-read of Twelfth Night on May 22, 2020. She also has a role in the upcoming action comedy Three Sisters ([a]). 
Rose took a break from Hollywood and moved back to her native Australia in November of 2021.2 
Community service and musical performance [ edit ]
The song "Guilty Pleasure" was Rose's debut, and it was co-written and co-produced by Gary Go. She produced and directed "On Your Side" by The Veronicas in November of 2016. She annually travels to Laos and Africa to volunteer, and she is a supporter of numerous causes (and the winner of a charity boxing match).
Rose is an ambassador for Headspace, an organization that promotes the mental health of young people and works to end bullying. She is well-known for her extensive tattoos, which she flaunted in a photo spread for Maxim Australia and PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign. "
Life on the Individual Level [ edit ]
Twelve-year-old Rose publicly identified as a lesbian. She claims that because of her sexuality and gender variation, male classmates verbally and physically harassed and abused her. She was sexually abused as a child  by a member of her own family. 
Rose disclosed that she had always believed she was a boy and had even begun accumulating the necessary funds to undergo a physical change from female to male. She explained, "It had been on my mind as something I wanted to do, and then I just went ahead and did it."  didn't I think I just outgrew it. Once upon a time, I even started sleeping on my stomach to avoid developing breasts, and I believe that this strategy was effective. Rose, who wants children someday, said she's glad she didn't have gender reassignment surgery and expressed her satisfaction with her current body in a revealing quote from the article: " As a model, she was able to experiment with androgyny and explore different gender roles, as she explained in . The owner of the yum cha restaurant where she and her father were eating approached her and said, "Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl." I was taken aback by the compliment, but upon reflection, I realized that I secretly aspired to be a handsome boy. "
Rose identifies as gender-neutral and has said, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." About a week after the release of Break Free, in which she goes from looking like a very feminine woman to looking like a heavily tattooed man, she made the announcement [. Although Rose has expressed a preference for maintaining the use of feminine pronouns, she also makes use of they/them.  If she had to choose, she would identify as male, but she is content with her gender and does not feel that she should have been born with a different set of reproductive organs. She considered whether her need to transition matched that of her transgender friends, but ultimately decided she was content with her gender nonconforming identity. For the time being, I believe I will maintain my femininity, but who knows She continued, "Right now, I feel wonderful about it because I'm so at ease, but my feelings about it often change." 
A year after getting engaged to Phoebe Dahl, a fashion designer, in 2014, Rose and Dahl called off their engagement in December 2015. After dating in 2008, Rose dated The Veronicas singer Jess Origliasso from October 2016 until April 2018. 
Rose is a vegan because of global warming. 
Rose is an avid fan of the Geelong Cats of the Australian Football League. 
Problems with Health [ edit ]
At 12, Rose attempted suicide due to her struggles with depression. She has suffered from mental health issues her whole life, including complex post-traumatic stress disorder and clinical depression (which was initially misdiagnosed as bipolar disorder), and has attempted suicide on multiple occasions. 
Due to physical stunt work for Batwoman, Rose needed immediate surgery to repair two herniated discs in her spine in 2019. According to her, paralysis was a real possibility if she hadn't gotten the operation. 
Throughout the press [ edit ]
Rose's gender identity, gender expression, and physical appearance, including her tattoos and resemblances to Angelina Jolie, Justin Bieber, and a younger Leonardo DiCaprio, have garnered widespread media attention. According to SameSame, an Australian online gay and lesbian community, she was one of the "25 Most Influential Gay and Lesbian Australians" in 2008 and 2009. When Rose first appeared on Orange Is the New Black, she received a lot of attention from the public and the media, especially from heterosexual women who had things to say about her appearance. In 2015, she ranked fifth on Google's list of most-searched people . Three of 2017's "Sexiest Vegans" were chosen from among her, and she was one of them. 
According to Maclean's writer Emma Teitel: "Rose looks like an androgynous Angelina Jolie; she's got the sharp edges and the smooth curves that make her so unique. She's a badass with a Justin Bieber haircut and a permanently arched brow. You could say she's the Lesbian James Dean. Furthermore, even straight women are falling head over heels for her. " Alex Rees of Cosmopolitan said that everybody was smitten with Rose when she first appeared on Orange Is the New Black in its third season. 
Rose commented on the public discussion of her physical appearance and the subsequent debate on sexual fluidity after heterosexual women said they would "go gay" for her, saying that while she thought it was brilliant and was neutral on the matter, she did acknowledge the conversation because she was aware of it. Some people felt the public display of affection for her was in poor taste because they interpreted it to mean homosexuality is a personal choice. Rose has stated that she thinks people are being complimentary rather than trying to be derogatory or diminish the coming out process when they make such comments. She argued that the LGBT community should back the idea that anyone can and should identify as genderqueer, gender-neutral, bisexual, or transgender in today's more accepting culture. 
Filmography [ edit ]
Film [ edit ]
Television [ edit ]
In the running for the Glamour Award for Best Actress in an International Television Production
Videos of songs [ edit ]
Accolades and nominations [ edit ]
Notes [ edit ]
- ^ Batwoman's Nicole Kang (Mary Hamilton) was also a part of this production, playing the role of Maria.
References [ edit ]
- ^ UPI Weekly Compendium for March 20, 2020 U.S. News & World Report 20 March 2020 First published March 21, 2020; archived March 21, 2020. Retrieved 9 July 2020 34-year-old model/actor Ruby Rose in 1986.
- ^ "Relationships - Ruby Rose - Flaunt It" wearitwithpride com au Date of original upload: February 7th, 2010 Retrieved 28 March 2015
- ^ Kim Wilson (2009-05-24). Ruby Rose's shady history, as reported by MTV Herald Sun Retrieved from "Archived copy" on May 27, 2009 Retrieved 30 May 2009
- ^ Christoper Taylor (2008) Rose Ruby. samesame com au URL last accessed: 19 December 2008 Retrieved Friday, December 28 2008
- ^ a b The Lady Lex (January 21, 2009) In the mix, "Ruby Rose" becomes "A rose by any other name..." A copy of this article that was archived on April 2, 2009 Retrieved 2 May 2009
- ^ "Ruby Rose Beat Up; Bullied to Hospital" SameSame com au 27 April 2009 To the original version from April 30, 2009 Retrieved 30 May 2009
- ^ ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">cite_ref-ruef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">cite_ref-ruby_beef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">comes_vj_7-1" target="_blank">by_ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">cite_ref-ruby_beef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">comes_vj_7-1" target="_blank">beef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">comes_vj_7-0" target="_ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">cite_ref-ruby_beef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">comes_vj_7-1" target="_blank">blank">a ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">cite_ref-ruby_beef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">comes_vj_7-1" target="_blank">b ef="https://en.wikipeef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">dia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-2" target="_blank">c ef="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/#cite_ref-ruby_becomes_vj_7-3" target="_blank">d e As the headline reads, "Ruby Rose gets a crack at being a VJ." Herald Sun Federation of Australian News Agencies This page was last modified on 23 November 2007, at 00:23. Date of original publication: November 23, 2007 Retrieved The 25th of November 2008
- ^ The 4th of June, 2010 Issue of In CIty Fashion Blog "Milk and Honey marks Ruby Rose's debut as a fashion designer." A Weblog about Urban Fashion Retrieved 4 June 2010
- ^ Author: Carly Cardellino Date: 2 MAR 2016 Shocking News: Ruby Rose Represents Urban Decay as Their New Face Cosmopolitan Retrieved 9 May 2016
- ^ It reads, "Ruby Rose Stars in Nike's Latest Campaign and Looks Incredible." 23 March 2017
- ^ (12 May 2017) Ruby Rose Daily [@RubyRoseDaily] Location of the Headquarters (Tweet)
- ^ "Ruby Rose, best known for her role as an MTV VJ, takes home several prestigious ASTRA awards" KATHARINE FIELD 21 April 2009 Retrieved 2 May 2009
- ^ "News Media Novices" Top Model Search in Australia 9 June 2009 FOX8
- ^ In its final, live performance, Top Model Search in Australia 7 July 2009 FOX8
- ^ David Knox Official announcement of "The 7 pm Project" TV Tonight Retrieved 13 July 2009
- ^ There is no better high school musical than "Ultimate School Musical." FOX8 Foxtel Retrieved 9 November 2010
- ^ Diamond Rose - fox8.com" FOX8 Foxtel Retrieved 9 November 2010
- ^ Ruby Rose's "gay stance" landed her a part in an "Australian comedy." News Corp's The Australian 27 June 2008 Date of original upload: August 21, 2009 Retrieved 30 May 2009
- ^ Taylor, Christian (June 27th, 2008) The headline read, "Ruby Rose Heats Up the Movie Theater." SameSame com au Retrieved 30 May 2009
- ^ Author: Graeme Blundell Date: 2 May 2009 All ages of laughter An Australian Retrieved 2 May 2009
- ^ Janelle Riley (2015-07-15). "'Orange Is the New Black' Star Ruby Rose on the Film That Landed Her Breakout Role"Ruby Rose talks about how she got her big break and the film that launched her career in "Orange Is the New Black." Variety
- ^ "Ruby Rose to play new inmate on 'Orange is the New Black'""'Orange Is the New Black' casts Ruby Rose as a new inmate." CBS News The 6th of January, 2015
- ^ "Ruby Rose to play new inmate on 'Orange Is the New Black'""Orange Is the New Black" is adding Ruby Rose as a new prisoner. Media for Amusement: EW On January 6th, 2015
- ^ In her own words, "Ruby Rose has something to say to women 'going gay' for her." Inquisitr com 20 June 2015 Retrieved 16 July 2015
- ^ Written by: Mallozzi, Joseph (April 2, 2015). Reads as follows: "Dark Matter: David Hewlett! Ruby Rose!" Retrieved 2 April 2015
- ^ Ruby has been cast as the lead in Pitch Perfect 3. Yahoo!
- ^ In an article dated August 4th, 2016 by Justin Kroll "Orange Is the New Black" Star Ruby Rose Joins Jason Statham's "Shark Epic" "Meg"
- ^ Josef Otterson The CW has chosen Ruby Rose to play Batwoman. Variety Retrieved 7 August 2018
- ^ As Batwoman in a new TV show, Ruby Rose has been chosen. BBC NEWS Initial release: August 8, 2018 Date Accessed: 10 August 2018
- ^ Article by Denise Petski (17 June 2019). Fall premiere dates for "Batwoman," "Supergirl," "The Flash," "Nancy Drew," and more" have been announced by The CW. In the Hollywood industry, the deadline is always "dead." Date of original publication: June 18, 2019 Retrieved 17 June 2019
- ^ a b c d Michael Cavna (2018-08-13). Ruby Rose quits Twitter following homophobic comments about her portrayal of Batwoman. This morning's edition of the Washington Post Retrieved 16 May 2019
- ^ For example: Price, Emily (August 13, 2018) As a result of the negative feedback she received about her casting as Batwoman, Ruby Rose has decided to leave Twitter. Fortune Retrieved 16 May 2019
- ^ a b As of the 12th of August, 2018 "'Ruby Rose Leaves Twitter In Wake Of 'Batwoman' Backlash""Ruby Rose quits Twitter after 'Batwoman' controversy." Hollywood's Last Chance Retrieved 16 May 2019
- ^ a b P. Gomez (19 June 2019). "Gender-Fluid Ruby Rose Talks About the Criticism She's Gotten for Being a Lesbian" In this issue of EW To Whom It May Concern: Retrieved 20 June 2019
- ^ Nellie Andreeva will be turning 19 on May 19 of 2020. "CW's 'Batwoman' Loses Ruby Rose; DC Show Recasting Iconic Lead Role for Season 2." To the Hollywood press: Deadline Retrieved 19 May 2020
- ^ Nellie Andreeva (9 July, 2020). Rose, Ruby. "Ruby Rose Responds to CW's New Batwoman, Javicia Leslie." Deadline Retrieved 15 July 2020
- ^ S. Gonzalez (19 May 2020). After Ruby Rose leaves the series, CW will recast the role of Batwoman. CNN Retrieved 24 May 2020
- ^ Rosy Cordero (2020-08-11). The pandemic, according to Ruby Rose, was a major factor in her decision to quit her role as Batwoman. Magazine of Arts and Leisure On 14 August 2020, the original version of this article was archived. Retrieved 14 August 2020
- ^ According to Conlin, Dan (March 13, 2021). "Ruby Rose Might Come Back as Batwoman, But There's a Catch," Game Rant Retrieved 14 March 2021
- ^ By Dino-Ray Ramos (March 21, 2021). "'Batwoman' Sets Wallis Day As New, Altered Kate Kane In Big Reveal""'Batwoman' Makes A Huge Reveal: Wallis Day Is The New, Improved Kate Kane" Deadline Retrieved 21 March 2021
- ^ Matt Webb Mitovitch (March 22, 2021). Ruby Rose says of Wallis Day as the new Kate Kane in "Batwoman," "I Am Stoked." TVLine Retrieved 22 March 2021
- ^ 15 July 2021 / Hanna Flanagan "Ruby Rose Says She Had Allergic Reaction to Batwoman Latex Costume: 'My Whole Face Was Just Hives'""My Whole Face Was Just Hives," says Ruby Rose, describing her allergic reaction to the latex Batwoman costume. People Retrieved 19 July 2021 CS1 maint: url-status (link) is the format for citing webpages.
- ^ Author: Blistein, Jon; Date: 20 October 2021 "Ruby Rose Claims She Was Tortured and Injured While Filming 'Batwoman'" Rock & Roll
- ^ Eamonn Owens (2010-10-2021) "CW's Batwoman Star Ruby Rose Claims She Was Forced to Work in Dangerous Conditions" Looper
- ^ Andi Ortiz (20 October 2021) "Ex-'Batwoman' Star Ruby Rose Claims Abusive Treatment from Co-Star Dougray Scott and Studio Boss Peter Roth" The Wrap
- ^ As of the 21st of October, 2021, Andi Ortiz's work can be found here. "'Batwoman' Co-Star Camrus Johnson Says Ruby Rose Was Definitely Fired"According to Ruby Rose's co-star in "Batwoman," Camrus Johnson, Rose was indeed let go from the production. The Wrap Retrieved 21 October 2021
- ^ Warner Bros. responds to Ruby Rose's Batwoman allegations. BBC News October 21, 2021
- ^ Will Thorne (22 May, 2020). For charity, "Ruby Rose" and "Never Have I Ever" star Maitreyi Ramakrishnan will read from "Twelfth Night." Variety Retrieved 22 May 2020
- ^ "'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' Sequel 'xXx4' in the Works""xXx4," the fourth installment of the "xXx: Return of Xander Cage" franchise, is currently in production. Collider 20 June 2017
- ^ Due to the 'Batwoman' allegations and controversy, Ruby Rose has decided to change the direction of her career. popculture com The date of 21 November 2021 Retrieved Monday, November 23 2021 In order to cite this website, please use the following format: CS1 maint: url-status (link).
- ^ "'Nobody wants a 45-year-old VJ': Ruby Rose switches from TV to pop stardom – and she's here to stay"After realizing "nobody wants a 45-year-old VJ," Ruby Rose made the transition to the music industry. NineMSN Retrieved November 24 2012 permanent dead linkSadly, that link no longer works.
- ^ As reported by the Herald Sun, Ruby Rose triumphed in a charity boxing match. Accessed on March 28th, 2015
- ^ On April 24, 2009, Ruby Rose got a new tattoo to add to her extensive collection. UK newspaper The Daily Telegraph Article retrieved on March 14, 2010
- ^ What Makes Ruby Rose So Angry She Has to Strip Bare? by Daniel Steiner, Maxim Australia, October 2011
- ^ a b "Ruby Rose is back on TV and she's 'fired up and excited about everything again'""Ruby Rose has returned to television, and she says she's "fired up and excited about everything again." News.com.au 17 May 2015 This version was archived from the original on August 14, 2015. Retrieved 13 July 2015
- ^ a b In a January 19 2017 article for The New Yorker, Julie Mazziotta wrote: "Ruby Rose Is 'Glad' She Didn't Get Gender Reassignment Surgery: 'I Want to Have Babies One Day'""I'm Glad I Didn't Get Gender Reassignment Surgery," Ruby Rose says of her decision not to undergo the procedure because "I Want to Have Babies One Day." People Retrieved 15 March 2021
- ^ a b (2019, October 11) Swales, Amy. "Ruby Rose has an uplifting message for anyone suffering from depression: "We all deserve to be here"""For those of you who are feeling down, Ruby Rose has some encouraging words: "We all deserve to be here." Stylist Retrieved 31 March 2020
- ^ a b c According to Erika Jarvis (2014-07-25) "Ruby Rose: 'I used to pray to God that I wouldn't get breasts'"I used to pray to God not to have breasts, says Ruby Rose. The Watchman Retrieved 13 July 2015
- ^ Ruby Rose faces her inner demons. Each day, the Daily Telegraph 22 May 2013 Retrieved 13 July 2015
- ^ a b Borden, J D (23 June 2015) "10 Things You Want To Know About Ruby Rose, 'Orange is the New Black's New Heartbreaker"The article "10 Things You Want To Know About Ruby Rose, 'Orange Is the New Black's New Heartbreaker" provides an overview of Rose's character on the show. Indiewire Retrieved 13 July 2015
- ^ (25 July 2014) Gillespie, Claire. It reads, "5 Reasons Why Ruby Rose is Killing It." SheKnows.com Retrieved 13 July 2015
- ^ The role of Stella Carlin in Season 3 of Orange Is the New Black helped make Ruby Rose a household name overnight. Independent.co.uk 18 June 2015 Retrieved 21 October 2021
- ^ A list of 13 famous people who don't fit into a single gender. 19 May 2021 Retrieved 21 October 2021
- ^ As of July 31st, 2014, Mitch Kellaway Australia's top model, Ruby Rose, "Comes Out as Gender Fluid." The Defender Retrieved 29 August 2014
- ^ Tags: "Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) • Instagram photos and videos"1
- ^ Ruby Rose and Phoebe Dahl are engaged. ...The Sydney Morning Herald1 18 March 2014 Retrieved 28 March 2015
- ^ "Ruby Rose and Phoebe Dahl End Engagement, Split Up." E! Online On this day in 2015, the 14th,
- ^ By Amy Croffey on April 2nd, 2018 Ruby Rose and Jess from the Veronicas broke up, and no, it wasn't April 1st. Morning Herald in Sydney, Australia Date of original publication: April 2, 2018 Retrieved 2 April 2018
- ^ According to Cameron Adams (26 November 2016) "Why Jessica Origliasso wants people to be more open minded about being 'sexually fluid'""Why Jessica Origliasso hopes society will become more accepting of'sexually fluid' identities." News.com.au This version was archived from the previous one on September 2, 2017. Retrieved One September 2017
- ^ -Rhys McKay (30 May 2019). "Top 8 Vegan A-Listers" Who Retrieved Friday, September 8 2020
- ^ A number of well-known fans contributed to the victory.
- ^ Taryn Ryder (2019-10-11). A depressed and suicidal Ruby Rose discusses her experiences in an open interview. Yahoo! Retrieved 31 March 2020
- ^ Due to her stunt injuries, Ruby Rose revealed that she "risked becoming paralyzed" and required immediate surgery. Nine.com.au September 28, 2019
- ^ a b On June 16th, 2015, Amy West Meet Ruby Rose, the most popular inmate on Orange Is the New Black. Globe and Mail Retrieved 24 June 2015
- ^ Victoria McNally (6 June 2015). You'll fall in love with Ruby Rose, the newcomer on "Orange is the New Black," for these nine reasons. MTV Retrieved 24 June 2015
- ^ Ruby Rose announces her engagement to Phoebe Dahl, a fashion designer, in an online post. News.com.au 15 March 2014 Retrieved 24 June 2015
- ^ Ruby Rose, SameSame 25: Australia's Most Influential Gay and Lesbians of 2009
- ^ a b c d Emma Teitel June 21st, 2015 The phrase "Go gay" was coined to encourage support for Ruby Rose. Maclean's Retrieved 24 June 2015
- ^ "These Are the Top 10 Searched People on Google This Year." CosmoPolitan December 16th, 2015 Retrieved Wednesday, December 16 2015
- ^ According to Daisy Murray in ELLE (Publishing Outlet) on July 10, 2017, "PETA's 'Sexiest Vegan' List Is In, and Not Just One, But Three Women Won."
- ^ a b Alex Rees, Dated June 21st, 2015 That guy you've had your eye on? Ruby Rose has no problem with that. Cosmopolitan Retrieved 22 June 2015
- ^ In 15 November 2019, Chancellor Agard First official pictures from 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' show the entire Arrowverse teaming up. Weekly Magazine of Amusing Stuff Retrieved the nineteenth of November 2019
- ^ "Nocookies" It was the Australian
- ^ Emerging Star in the World of Celebrity" Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Awards Date of original publication: March 6, 2016 Retrieved 5 March 2016
- ^ "OITNB - Ruby Rose is named Australia's Woman of the Year" A Liga Gay Nov. 15th, 2015 Date of original publication: March 31, 2016 Retrieved 16 May 2016
- ^ OUTSTANDING OUTTAKES FROM THE WORLD OF LGBT CELEBRITY IN 2016 Prizes Recognizing Britain's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Retrieved 15 March 2016 from the original
- ^ "GLAAD Media Awards to Recognize Ruby Rose" 9 March 2016
- ^ "2016 WOTY voting on GLAMOUR" Retrieved 10 May 2017 from the original Retrieved 2 April 2016
- ^ QUEERty Award Winners for Television Performance in 2020 Queerty Date of original archive: February 26, 2020 Retrieved 20 May 2020
- ^ "Those Dreadful Golden Raspberry Awards!"
Internet resources [ edit ]
New and established networks have been competing head-to-head in the streaming wars for the past few years. Those of us who struggled to keep a Tamagotchi alive in the early 2000s will recall that premium cable channels like HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime were available only to a select few who could
Activate the contents menu Actress Morena Silva de Vaz Setta Baccarin ( Portuguese: In Japanese, (moen baka) ; born 2 June 1979) is a Brazilian actress known for portraying Inara Serra in the sci-fi series Firefly and its follow-up film Serenity, Vanessa in the
James Bond has captivated audiences ever since Daniel Craig emerged from the water in Casino Royale looking ripped and drenched in those classic blue trunks. However, he has now stated categorically that the upcoming film No Time To Die will be his last turn as 007. Who will take up the mantle
Looking for something great to watch on TV tonight Several good shows are still available on HBO Max after the 2022 purge of TV shows and movies. The fact that HBO and Warner Bros. DC Comics, too. You can always find an excuse to stay in bed or watch TV. During the month of January,