Ms. Dakota Fanning
American actress Hannah Dakota Fanning was born on February 23, 1994.  At the age of seven, she gained widespread attention for her role as Lucy Dawson in the drama film I Am Sam (2001).
She was born on February 23, 1994, in the United States, and her acting career has been flourishing since. She gained notoriety at the tender age of seven for her role as Lucy Dawson in the drama film I Am Sam (2001), for which she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award the following year at the tender age of eight, making her the youngest nominee in SAG history. In addition to her role as Coraline in 2009's The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Fanning's filmography as a child actress includes Uptown Girls (2003), The Cat in the Hat (2003), Man on Fire (2004), War of the Worlds (2005), Dreamer (2005), and Charlotte's Web (2006).
In the years that followed, Fanning played increasingly complex characters, such as Lewellen in Hounddog (2007), Lily in The Secret Life of Bees (2008), Cherie Currie in The Runaways (2010), and Jane in The Twilight Saga (2009–2012). She kept busy in the 2010s with roles in indie films like Now Is Good (2012) and Night Moves (2013), as well as Very Good Girls (2013) and the biopic Effie Gray (2014). She had starring roles in both the heist comedy Ocean's 8 and the period drama series The Alienist in 2018. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), directed by Quentin Tarantino, cast her as Squeaky Fromme, a member of the Manson family; in the Showtime biographical drama series The First Lady (2022), she plays Susan Ford, the daughter of former president Gerald Ford.
Early life [ edit ]
Fanning's birthplace is Conyers, Georgia. In Covington, she enrolled at a Montessori school. Heather Joy's (né Arrington) mother was a professional tennis player, and her father, Steven J. Fanning, a native Californian who once starred in the minor leagues of baseball and now works as an electronics salesman in Los Angeles, CA. Jill Arrington's aunt, former ESPN reporter Jill Arrington, and her maternal grandfather, former American football player Rick Arrington, are both notable figures in the sport.  William Farrar, a genteel farmer and ancestor of several members of the Arrington family, is among the most famous of the family's ancestors.  Fanning is Elle Fanning's older sister; the two were raised as Southern Baptists. 
Professional Acting [ edit ]
1999–2003 [ edit ]
Fanning began her acting career as a young child, performing in plays at the Towne Lake Arts Center in Woodstock, Georgia. She made her acting debut in a 1999 Tide commercial when she was just five years old. One of her favorite roles was in her first major acting gig, a guest spot on the hit NBC prime-time drama ER.
I took the role of a leukemia-stricken car accident victim. For my two days of work, I wore a neck brace and nose tubes. 
Subsequently, Fanning appeared in a number of TV shows as a guest star. These shows include CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Practice, and Spin City. On Ally McBeal and The Ellen Show, she played the lead female role as a young woman.
I Am Sam, released in 2001 and starring Fanning and Sean Penn, tells the story of a mentally disabled man who fights for custody of his daughter (played by Fanning). Fanning, only seven years old at the time, became the youngest nominee for a Screen Actors Guild Award for her performance in the film.  The Broadcast Film Critics Association also honored her as their Best Young Actor/Actress. The song "Across the Universe," by the Beatles, was included in I Am Sam, and Fanning's performance of the song would later be used in the music video for Rufus Wainwright's rendition of the song. 
Fanning played the lead child role of Allison "Allie" Clarke/Keys in the 2002 science fiction miniseries Taken, directed by Steven Spielberg. Several film critics, including Tom Shales of The Washington Post, had already praised Fanning by this point, saying things like, "She has the perfect sort of otherworldly look about her, an enchanting young actress called upon at just the right moments." for a person to bear a heavy load "
In the same year, Fanning appeared in three films: Trapped, in which she played a kidnap victim who ends up surprising her captors, Sweet Home Alabama, in which she played a young version of Reese Witherspoon's character, and Hansel and Gretel, in which she played the role of Katie.
A year later, she had leading roles in two critically acclaimed films: Uptown Girls (in which she played an uptight child opposite Brittany Murphy's immature nanny) and The Cat in the Hat. Fanning also voiced characters in four animated works during this time, including Satsuki in Disney's English language release of My Neighbor Totoro, a little girl in the Fox series Family Guy, and a young Wonder Woman in the episode "Kids Stuff" from Cartoon Network's Justice League Unlimited.
2004–2007 [ edit ]
Fanning starred as Pita, a nine-year-old, in the 2004 film Man on Fire, opposite Denzel Washington, who played a retired mercenary hired to protect her from kidnappers. In his review, Roger Ebert remarked that Fanning "is a pro at only ten years old, and creates a heart-winning character." She appeared in the tenth season of Friends in 2004, playing Mackenzie, a young girl whose family is leaving the home that Monica and Chandler are purchasing.
Her debut film, starring alongside Robert De Niro in 2005's Hide and Seek. Amidst widespread criticism, critic Chuck Wilson praised the film as "a fascinating meeting of equals — if the child star [Fanning] challenged the master [De Niro], the legend might very well blink first." "
Fanning replaced Daveigh Chase as the voice of Lilo Pelekai in the VHS/DVD sequel Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch. In the October 2005 release of the Rodrigo Garca film Nine Lives, Fanning had a small but continuous nine-minute scene opposite Glenn Close, who said of Fanning, "She's definitely an old soul." One of those rare talented people, she is. During this time, Fanning also recorded her role as Coraline's protagonist.  
In late October of 2004, Fanning wrapped production on Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story (opposite Kurt Russell).
Her on-screen grandfather, played by Kris Kristofferson, was quoted as saying that she reminds him of Bette Davis. During the promotional tour for her film Dreamer, actress Elle Fanning became a registered member of Girl Scouts of the USA at a special ceremony, and then the film was screened for Girl Scouts from the San Fernando Valley Council. 
In subsequent years, Fanning co-starred with Tom Cruise in the blockbuster War of the Worlds. Both films, which were released one year apart (2005's War in June, 2006's Dreamer in October), met with acclaim upon their respective debuts. "how quickly she understands the situation in a sequence, how quickly she sizes it up, measures it, and how she would really react in a real situation," Spielberg said of the actress. "
After wrapping filming on May 2005 in Australia for the film Charlotte's Web, which had its world premiere on December 15, 2006, Fanning did not waste any time before moving on to her next project.
A "dark story of abuse, violence, and Elvis Presley adulation in the rural South," Hounddog was Fanning's summer 2006 project. Many people, including some of Fanning's fans, have criticized her parents for letting her film a scene in which her character is raped. While defending the film to Reuters, Fanning insisted, "It's not really happening." A film, and the art form is known as performance. "
Neither audiences nor critics took to the film, but citation needed] Fanning's performance was praised by Roger Ebert (who compared her to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver) gave her a positive review. 
That same year, at age 12, she was inducted into the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, making her the youngest person ever to be honored with membership. With an estimated $4 million in earnings in 2006, she ranked fourth on Forbes' list of the "Top-Earning Stars Under 21." 
She co-starred with Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce, Josh Hutcherson, and Oscar winners Forest Whitaker and Jennifer Hudson in the 2007 spring film Fragments: Winged Creatures. In the film, she portrays Anne Hagen, a young girl who sees her father murdered and finds solace in faith. In July, Fanning starred in Cutlass, one of Glamour's "Reel Moments" based on readers' essays. Directed by Kate Hudson, Cutlass
Push, directed by Fanning and filmed by him from September to December, is about a group of young American expats with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities who hide from the Division (a U.S. S Hong Kong residents who are fed up with being ruled by a centralized government agency form a resistance group. Cassie Holmes, a 13-year-old psychic played by Fanning, was portrayed in "The Seeker"
2008–2011 [ edit ]
Adaptation of Sue Monk Kidd's novel The Secret Life of Bees starring Elle Fanning began filming in January 2008.  The story revolves around Lily Owens (Fanning) and takes place in South Carolina in 1964. who runs away to South Carolina with her caretaker and best friend (Jennifer Hudson) and is taken in by a peculiar trio of beekeeping sisters (Queen Latifah, Sophie Okonedo, and Alicia Keys) to get away from her lonely life and troubled relationship with her father.
On the same day in 2009, her horror animation Coraline and her science fiction thriller Push were both released.
The original casting for the roles of Kate and Anna in the film adaptation of My Sister's Keeper took place in March 2008, when Dakota and Elle Fanning were chosen. Dakota and Elle both bowed out of the film when they learned they would need to undergo a head-shaving for their roles. The Fitzgerald sisters' roles were recast, with Abigail Breslin playing Anna and Sofia Vassilieva playing Kate. 
In both the New Moon and Eclipse film adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's novels, Fanning played Jane, a member of the Volturi Guard. Release dates for both New Moon (November 20, 2009) and Eclipse (June 30, 2010) were announced. The March 2009 issue of Forbes magazine placed her at #3 on its list of the World's Most Powerful Women. ' Most Promising Newcomers after amassing $14 Million in Estimated Salary citation needed[quote missing]
She played lead singer Cherie Currie in the 2010 film The Runaways, alongside Kristen Stewart, Stella Maeve, and Scout Taylor-Compton. Next, Fanning filmed Breaking Dawn, playing Jane again, at the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011. 
U.S. Figure Skating commissioned a documentary film called Rise to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the crash of Sabena Flight 548, which killed the entire American team and forced the cancellation of the 1961 World Figure Skating Championships. Fanning was featured in the film as a narrator. The poet U. was credited with the poem that was read. S For national champion and crash victim Laurence Owen, it was rumored to be a chilling glimpse of the afterlife. 
When she played Tessa in Now Is Good that summer of 2011, she was a breakout star. To add to her resume, Fanning is now the face of Marc Jacobs' Oh, Lola. the perfume campaign had its ads banned in the UK because the Advertising Standards Authority felt that "the ad could be seen to sexualize a child." "
The Motel Life, a film she was in beginning in 2011, was released on November 8 of this year. Effie Gray, starring Elle Fanning, Greg Wise, Tom Sturridge, Robbie Coltrane, Julie Walters, Derek Jacobi, and Claudia Cardinale, was released in the fall of 2011 and was directed by Richard Laxton and written by Emma Thompson.
2012–2015 [ edit ]
In August of 2012, she starred alongside Jesse Eisenberg and Peter Sarsgaard in the suspense film Night Moves as wealthy eco-terrorist Dena Brauer. Kelly Reichardt directed the movie. In Night Moves, three eco-terrorists who work at an organic farm hatch a plan to blow up a hydroelectric dam. 
Her role as Beverly Aadland in the 2013 Errol Flynn biopic The Last of Robin Hood was announced in January. Fanning was eventually chosen to play Olivia in Franny later that year in September . She got the role of Viena in the November production of Viena and the Fantomes, which follows a roadie in the 1980s who tours the United States with a punk rock band. Digital release of the film occurred on June 30, 2020, although the initial release date was set for 2015. 
She gave her voice for the animated film Yellowbird in February of 2014. 
Every Secret Thing, starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks, Danielle Macdonald, Colin Donnell, and Nate Parker, was adapted from a novel by Laura Lippman and released in the United States in May 2015. S
Martin Koolhoven also announced in 2015 that Jack Roth would be a part of the cast of Brimstone. Fanning and Kit Harington were confirmed to have replaced Mia Wasikowska and Robert Pattinson in the film by The Hollywood Reporter in June 2015. Main recording sessions for the album have been happening in Romania, Spain, and Germany since the 15th of June.
2016–present [ edit ]
Fanning was announced to play Esther Greenwood in a film version of The Bell Jar in July 2016. 
Fanning appeared in Zygote, one of Neill Blomkamp's experimental short films released by Oats Studios in 2017, as one of the lead characters. 
Ocean's 8, a heist comedy from 2018 in which Fanning appeared briefly, was a major box office success. Starred as Sara Howard in TNT's historical drama The Alienist, which was adapted from the same-titled novel that same year. In August of 2018, TNT ordered a follow-up series based on the sequel novel The Angel of Darkness, with Fanning set to reprise her role as Sara Howard. After playing Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, directed by Quentin Tarantino in 2019, Fanning and the rest of the cast were nominated for the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. 
It was announced in December 2019 that Fanning and her sister Elle Fanning would both star in Mélanie Laurent's film adaptation of Kristin Hannah's 2015 novel The Nightingale.  The sisters' production company, Lewellen Pictures, was officially announced in March of 2021. MRC Television/Civic Center Media is one of their first-look partners. 
Conversations about the personal [ edit ]
Fanning graduated from Campbell Hall School in Studio City, California, in June 2011, where she had been a member of the varsity spirit cheerleading team and twice crowned homecoming queen. She studied women's studies at NYU's Gallatin School of Individualized Study between 2011 and 2014, concentrating on how women are portrayed in media. 
Filmography [ edit ]
Film [ edit ]
Television [ edit ]
Computer and video games [ edit ]
- The 2009 film Coraline, starring Coraline Jones
Nominations and honors [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- ^ Author: Long, Colleen (2005-02-04). "'Hide and Seek' star Fanning, at 10, already owns acting chops"At age 10, "Hide and Seek" star Fanning already has acting chops. Daily Union-Tribune of San Diego News Agency, AP It was originally posted on March 5, 2016, but has since been archived. Retrieved Last day of September 2008 Her birthplace was Conyers, Georgia, and her name at birth was Hannah Dakota Fanning. On February 11th, she will turn eleven years old. 23
- ^ Awarded by the Screen Actors GuildTM. The SAG-AFTRA Actors' Equity Association As of the 3rd of October, 2002 Retrieved June 5, 2012
- ^ "Twilight's" Dakota Fanning: "Good girl plays bad" NJ com June 27, 2010
- ^ For example: Stein, Joel (February 27th, 2005). Literal Title: "The Million-Dollar Infant" Time Retrieved March 2, 2005, from the original on the Internet Retrieved The tenth of December. 2007
- ^ Apparently, the Fanning sisters have royal blood. To wit: Australia's Elle Retrieved Sunday, November 3rd, 2019
- ^ According to the article titled "Interview with Dakota Fanning," lifeteen com Website originally posted on September 28, 2007 and archived here Retrieved July 19, 2006
- ^ Adding fuel to the fire Jam Movies Retrieved March 13, 2006 permanent dead link[link no longer active]
- ^ The history of the Screen Actors Guild Awards, up to and including the eighth annual ceremony, can be found at this link: Sagawards org March 10, 2002 On September 7, 2008, we archived the original version of this article. Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ BFCA's Critics' Picks for the Year 2001 Bfca org This version was archived from the original on February 19, 2012. Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Across the Universe (Musical Fantasy) by Rufus Wainwright. , Recovered December 2 2021
- ^ The song "Across the Universe" by Rufus Wainwright , Recovered Upon the 2nd of December, 2021
- ^ "You'll Be Gripped by Sci-Fi's "Taken," and You Won't Let Go" VirtuallyStrange.com cites The Washington Post. net The original version was published on December 17th, 2004 and has been archived for posterity. Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ Man on Fire (review). rogerebert com Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ Critique of "Hide and Seek" laweekly com This version was archived from the original on April 23, 2005. Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ Glenn Close has gushed about Dakota Fanning. monstersandcritics com Date of original archive: November 21, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ "Dakota Fanning Signs on to "Coraline""Dakota Fanning Commits to 'Coraline' about com 25 October 2005 Date of original upload: May 24, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ "A Review of the DVD Edition of Dreamer: Based on a True Story" reel com This version was archived from the original on January 1, 2007. Retrieved In reference to the 28th of January, 2007
- ^ Dakota Fanning: "The Girl Scouts' Newest Superstar" girlscouts org Retrieved April 28, 2007
- ^ Part I of "War of the Worlds," starring Spielberg and Cruise. comingsoon net In the original form since March 8, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ Extreme anxiety about Dakota's hounddog. City of New York, NY Daily News com In the original form on July 21, 2006 Retrieved July 20, 2006
- ^ For example: "Dakota Fanning: 'It's called acting'"1"Dakota Fanning: 'It's called acting'" CNN Retrieved January 29th, 2007 dead linkThat link doesn't seem to be working...[broken link]
- ^ Reviewer Roger Ebert (September 18, 2008). "Hounddog" Sun-Times, Chicago Retrieved Saturday, February 24th, 2019 2016
- ^ Academy welcomes "Brokeback" actors BBC April 2007
- ^ Those in their Twenties and Thirties Who Are Making the Most Money in Hollywood Publishing Company That Publishes Forbes Thursday, February 26, 2007
- ^ Dave McNary (August 2007). McGuigan is ready to 'Push' with Fanning's help. Style Magazine
- ^ Tatiana Siegel & Michael Fleming December 2007 "Cast set for 'Secret Life of Bees'""Secret Life of Bees" cast announced. Variety
- ^ 'My Sister's Keeper' Star Dakota Fanning Resigns Starpulse com As of today (13 February 2008), Date of original publication: January 19, 2012 Retrieved 12th of January 2012
- ^ "Dakota Fanning Confirmed For 'New Moon'"The article's headline reads, "Dakota Fanning Confirmed For 'New Moon'." Hollywood's Got Access March 7, 2009 Retrieved March 7, 2009
- ^ Jocelyn Vena (12 March 2009). Forbes' list of the most valuable young stars is led by Daniel Radcliffe and Miley Cyrus. MTV Retrieved Day of the Moon (February 24) 2016
- ^ ""Breaking Dawn" Night Shoot!""Breaking Dawn" Night Shoot! Tabloid Headquarters Dated: 12/16/2010 To the original version from January 19, 2011 Retrieved Sunday, January 16th, 2019 2011
- ^ Skating Routines for Judgement Tufts University's Daily 11 February 2011 There was an archived copy of this on May 5, 2011
- ^ Gaining Ground Filmmakers Sentinel of Holland Wednesday, February 16, 2011 The original version was published on February 21st, 2011.
- ^ "Oh Lola, Dakota Fanning" People In the original format from November 10th, 2011
- ^ (Bergin, Olivia) The New York Times (November 9, 2011) Diamond Jubilee of the Queen This Day's Telegraph London
- ^ To paraphrase a headline: "Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Play Terrorists in Night Moves." cinemablend com Date: 12 August 2012
- ^ "Night Moves by Jesse and Dakota" BelfastTelegraph co uk
- ^ The Teen Mistress of Kevin Kline (Dakota Fanning) in an Upcoming Errol Flynn Film Hollywood's Last Chance Dated: January 23, 2013 Retrieved When September 3rd rolls around, 2019
- ^ Theo James, and Dakota Fanning Join Richard Gere in "Franny" eonline com Wednesday, September 25, 2013 Retrieved June 25, 2017
- ^ The headline read, "Dakota Fanning to Star in Director Gerardo Naranjo's First English-Language Pic." Hollywood's Last Chance As of today, November 15th, 2013 Retrieved On September 3rd, 2019
- ^ According to John DeFore (30 June 2020) "'Viena and the Fantomes': Film Review"Vienna and the Fantomes: Film Critique" A Report From Hollywood Retrieved Tuesday, October 22nd, 2018 2022
- ^ Glenn Kenny (1 July 2020) "'Viena and the Fantomes' Review: A Roadie and a Bad Band""Review of 'Vienna and the Fantomes': A Drunken Roadie and a Crap Group" New York's Times ISSN 0362-4331 Retrieved October 22nd, 2022
- ^ "Yellowbird," a 3D animated film starring Seth Green and Dakota Fanning, has been purchased by Wrekin Hill. TheWrap Tenth of February, 2014
- ^ According to Hipes, Patrick (20 July 2016). Article: "Kirsten Dunst to Direct 'The Bell Jar'," starring Dakota Fanning in an adaptation of the Sylvia Plath novel. Film industry deadline Retrieved June 25, 2017
- ^ Article Title: "Dakota Fanning Interviewed on 'Zygote,' 'Neill Blomkamp, and More'" Collider July 17, 2017
- ^ The Associated Press Eliza Thompson, 11 June 2018 "Every Famous Face That Appeared in Ocean's 8" Cosmopolitan Retrieved The 24th of November. 2019
- ^ As reported by Deadline: "Dakota Fanning Joins TNT's The Alienist; Good Behavior Renewed for Season 2." Sunday, January 15, 2017 Retrieved As of today, January 14th, 2017
- ^ The Spectator, Dave Nemetz, 16 August 2018 "TNT Greenlights Alienist Sequel 'Angel of Darkness,' Main Cast to Return" TVLine Retrieved August 16, 2018
- ^ a b The Works of Michael Fleming, Jr. (June 6, 2018) The cast of "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood," directed by Quentin Tarantino, has expanded with the addition of Luke Perry, Damian Lewis, Dakota Fanning, and others. Late Breaking Hollywood News Retrieved June 6, 2018
- ^ a b "'Parasite' Takes Home SAG's Biggest Film Award; 'Crown' and 'Mrs. Maisel' Win Drama and Comedy Series Emmys" Weekly Entertainment Reporter Tuesday, January 19th, 2020 Retrieved August 20, 2020
- ^ Author: Mia Galuppo Date: Thursday, December 4, 2019 "Elle and Dakota Fanning Cast as Sisters in 'The Nightingale' Movie" An Article From The Hollywood Reporter1
- ^ Nellie Andreeva (March 4, 2021). After signing a first-look deal with Civic Center Media/MRC Television, Dakota and Elle Fanning have announced that they will be developing a series titled "The Last House Guest." Late Breaking Hollywood News Retrieved March 5, 2021
- ^ Friday Night Lights: Crush on Hollywood's Up-and-Coming Generation omg! on Yahoo Omg yahoo com The original version was published on November 5, 2009. Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Author: Heyman, Marshall Dakota Fanning, Stars. Wmagazine com It was originally posted on April 16, 2009 and has since been archived. Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Marla Lehner (11-9-2010). To quote the headline: "Dakota Fanning Named Homecoming Queen" People
- ^ "Astronomical Observations for October 4, 2011" People
- ^ Dave McNary, The Washington Post, November 2nd, 2018 "Dakota Fanning to Star in "Sweetness in the Belly"""Sweetness in the Belly" Casts Dakota Fanning Variety Retrieved The second of November 2018
- ^ Author: Ramos, Dino-Ray "Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Joins Dakota Fanning In 'Sweetness In The Belly'"'Sweetness in the Belly' Stars Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Dakota Fanning. Hollywood's Last Call Retrieved On this date in history, November 2nd, 2018
- ^ "Denzel Washington, 67, is seen for the first time on the set of The Equalizer 3 in Italy, reprising his role as the vigilante," the article reads. When: October11, 2022 Retrieved October 22nd, 2022
- ^ By Justin Kroll (15 June 2022). Dakota Fanning and Denzel Washington, her co-star from "Man on Fire," are reuniting for Sony's "Equalizer 3." Tinseltown's Final Cut Retrieved As of the 22nd of October, 2022
- ^ Nellie Andreeva (March 2, 2021). "'The First Lady': Dakota Fanning To Play Susan Ford In Showtime Anthology Series"Dakota Fanning has been cast as Susan Ford in the upcoming Showtime anthology series "The First Lady." Hollywood's Final Curtain Retrieved March 2, 2021
- ^ "Critics' Choice Awards" BFCA Originally posted on February 19, 2012 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Award Announcements LVFCS On March 31, 2012, the original version of this article was archived. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Awards presented by the Screen Actors Guild. Prizes for Excellence in Saga Productions Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "'Rouge' rocks kudos"Thanks for the compliments, "Rouge" is awesome. Variety When: January 22, 2002 Retrieved January 6, 2020
- ^ Award Show Honoring Tomorrow's Young Stars" Awards Recognizing the Achievement of Young Performers Republished from the September 3, 2014 archive Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" "24th Annual" Honoring the Best in Young Artistry Website originally posted on September 7, 2014 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" (now in its 25th year). Honoring the Best Newcomer Artists This version was archived from the August 2, 2011 original. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ The Young Artist Awards are celebrating their 26th year! Young Performer Honors This version was archived from the original on March 4, 2008. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Gotham Awards for Independent Film Gotham The original version was published September 18, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ a b "Movie Honors from MTV in 2005" MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Awards for 2005 Winners IFTA Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Movie Awards from MTV in 2006" MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Archive of Saturn Honors The Saturn Awards The original version was published on September 14, 2008 and is available through the Wayback Machine. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" "27th Annual" Award Show for Up-and-Coming Performers On July 4, 2010, the original was archived. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" "28th Annual" Honoring Outstanding Young Performers and Songwriters Published initially on June 27, 2014 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Announcing the 30th Annual Young Artist Awards Young Performer Honors The original version was published on August 15th, 2016. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ The Palm Springs International Film Festival will be held for the twentieth time this year. Date of original publication: November 29, 2014 Retrieved Sunday, September 8 2015
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" (31st Annual). Young Performer Honors On March 4, 2016, the original version of this article was archived. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Those prestigious "MTV Movie Awards" for the year 2010 MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ McNary, Dave. (2018-03-15). "'Black Panther,' 'Walking Dead' Rule Saturn Awards Nominations"Nominations for the Saturn Awards Are Dominated by 'Black Panther' and 'The Walking Dead' Variety Saved as the original on March 16, 2018 Retrieved March 15, 2018
- ^ Quendrith Johnson The International Press Academy's website boasts the headline, "ROMA, A STAR IS BORN, Set for Top Honors at 23rd SatelliteTM Awards." Retrieved March 3, 2021
Reminiscent of a Midwest sorority girl who spent spring break in Jamaica and returned with cornrows, a fading tan, and hints of a slightly offensive patois while knowing nothing about the island's geography beyond where the poolside bar at Sandals was located. The Titans of DC could just as easily
T Tom Hardy's Taboo has been the subject of much discussion, not all of it positive. Reports have suggested that the drama has cost its star £2 million, and it has been called "ponderous," "lacking in substance," and "the ultimate in frustration watching." I'm here to tell you that the
What to expect as a parent when watching this film Notable for and Sensuality, Passion, and Nakedness Not Here Addictive Behaviors: Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco Parents should know that Ron's
Annie Ryder (Anna Paquin) is a detective in the town of Bellevue who has problems with her boundaries. In the first scene, she smashes a stranger's car window and apologizes for it.