It's Dakota Fanning
Actress Hannah Dakota Fanning was born on February 23, 1994, in the United States. She became well-known at the tender age of seven for her role as Lucy Dawson in the drama film I Am Sam (2001), for which she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award the following year at the tender age of eight, making her the youngest nominee in SAG history. As a child, Fanning's filmography includes prominent roles in Uptown Girls (2003), The Cat in the Hat (2003), Man on Fire (2004), War of the Worlds (2005), Dreamer (2005), Charlotte's Web (2006), and the title role in Coraline (2009).
To follow, Fanning played Lewellen in Hounddog (2007), Lily in The Secret Life of Bees (2008), Cherie Currie in The Runaways (2010), and Jane in The Twilight Saga (2009–2012). She kept working in independent films throughout the 2010s, including the dramatics Now Is Good (2012) and Night Moves (2013), the comedic-dramatic Very Good Girls (2013), and the biographical film Effie Gray (2014). They both came out in 2018, with her first role being in the heist comedy Ocean's 8 and her second being the lead in the period drama The Alienist. Since then, she's played Squeaky Fromme, a member of the Manson family, in the 2019 Quentin Tarantino film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and First Daughter Susan Ford in the upcoming 2022 Showtime biographical drama series The First Lady.
Early life [ edit ]
Fanning's birthplace is Conyers, Georgia. It was in Covington that she enrolled at a Montessori school. Heather Joy's (né Arrington) mother was a professional tennis player, and her father, Steven J. Before becoming an electronics salesman in Los Angeles, California, Fanning played minor league baseball. Her aunt, former ESPN reporter Jill Arrington, and her grandfather, former American football player Rick Arrington, are both on her mother's side.  William Farrar, a genteel farmer, is a famous ancestor of the Arringtons. Sister of actress Elle Fanning,  Fanning was raised in a Southern Baptist household. 
Career in Acting [ edit ]
1999–2003 [ edit ]
Fanning used to act in plays at the Towne Lake Arts Center in Woodstock, Georgia, back when she was just a little kid. Beginning her acting career at the tender age of five in a 1999 Tide commercial One of her all-time favorite roles is the one she played in her first major acting role, a guest spot on the NBC prime-time drama ER.
I took on the role of a leukemia-stricken auto accident victim. For my two days of work, I wore a neck brace and tubes in my nose. 
Later on, Fanning appeared in a number of TV shows as a guest star. These shows include CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Practice, and Spin City. She has also played young female leads in Ally McBeal and The Ellen Show.
Fanning played the role of the daughter in the 2001 film I Am Sam, which starred Sean Penn. The film was about a mentally disabled man's fight for custody of his daughter. As the youngest SAG Award nominee in history, Fanning — then only seven years old—made history with her performance in the film. The Broadcast Film Critics Association also recognized her as the year's Best Young Actor/Actress for her work. The song "Across the Universe," originally recorded by the Beatles, was included in I Am Sam, and Fanning's performance of the song was later used in the music video for Rufus Wainwright's rendition of the song. 
Fanning played the lead child role of Allison "Allie" Clarke/Keys in Steven Spielberg's 2002 science fiction miniseries Taken. Several film critics had already praised Fanning by this point, including Tom Shales of The Washington Post, who said of her, "She has the perfect sort of otherworldly look about her, an enchanting young actress called upon to bring a certain magic to the screen." to be burdened by a heavy load "
Three of Fanning's film roles came out in the same year: the title role in Hansel and Gretel as Katie, and as a kidnap victim who turns out to be more than her captors bargained for in Trapped.
A year later, she had leading roles in two critically acclaimed films: Uptown Girls (in which she played an uptight child opposite Brittany Murphy's immature nanny) and The Cat in the Hat. Fanning also provided her voice for four animated productions during this time, including Satsuki in Disney's English language release of My Neighbor Totoro, a young Wonder Woman in the episode "Kids Stuff" from Cartoon Network's Justice League Unlimited, and a little girl in the Fox series Family Guy.
2004–2007 [ edit ]
2004's Man on Fire saw Fanning play Pita, a nine-year-old who charms the heart of a retired mercenary (Denzel Washington) hired to protect her from kidnappers. Roger Ebert praised Fanning's performance, saying, "is a pro at only ten years old and creates a heart-winning character." She appeared in the tenth season of Friends in 2004, playing Mackenzie, a young girl whose family is leaving the home that Monica and Chandler are purchasing.
She made her debut opposite Robert De Niro in 2005's Hide and Seek. Although most critics panned the film, Chuck Wilson of the Los Angeles Times called it "a fascinating meeting of equals — if the child star [Fanning] challenged the master [De Niro], the legend might very well blink first." "
Fanning replaced Daveigh Chase as the voice of Lilo Pelekai in the sequel to Lilo & Stitch, Stitch Has a Glitch, which was released directly to video. She also appeared in a brief scene with Glenn Close in the 2005 film Nine Lives, directed by Rodrigo Garca. Close gushed about Fanning, saying, "She's definitely an old soul." In other words, she's one of those exceptionally talented people who only appear occasionally. During this time, Fanning also recorded the title role in the film Coraline. 
By late October of 2004, Fanning had wrapped production on Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story (opposite Kurt Russell).
Her on-screen grandfather, played by Kris Kristofferson, was quoted as saying that she reminds him of Bette Davis. At a ceremony held to promote her role in Dreamer, Dakota Fanning formally joined Girl Scouts of the USA. The Girl Scouts of the San Fernando Valley Council then watched the film. 
Fanning then starred in War of the Worlds alongside Tom Cruise. Both films received overwhelmingly positive reviews upon their initial releases (War in June 2005 and Dreamer in October 2006). "how quickly she understands the situation in a sequence," Spielberg gushed, "how quickly she sizes it up, measures it, and how she would really react in a real situation." "
After wrapping filming on May 2005 in Australia for the film Charlotte's Web, which had its world premiere on December 15, 2006, Fanning did not waste any time before moving on to her next project.
A "dark story of abuse, violence, and Elvis Presley adulation in the rural South," Hounddog was Fanning's summer 2006 project. Some have said, " Fanning's parents have been criticized for allowing her to film a scene in which her character is raped. But Fanning defended the movie by saying to Reuters, "It's not really happening." Acting in a film is what it sounds like. "
Even though the film was panned by audiences and critics alike (including citation needed] Fanning's performance was praised by Roger Ebert, who likened her to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver), 
A year later, at age 12, she became the youngest person ever admitted to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.  By the end of 2006, she had made an estimated $4 million, placing her fourth on Forbes' list of "Top-Earning Stars Aged Under 21." 
With Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce, Josh Hutcherson, and Oscar winners Forest Whitaker and Jennifer Hudson, she filmed Fragments - Winged Creatures in the spring of 2007. Anne Hagen, a young girl who witnesses the murder of her father and finds solace in faith, is portrayed by the actress. Short film Cutlass, one of Glamour's "Reel Moments" in July, based on readers' personal essays. Kate Hudson helmed the film Cutlass.
Fanning filmed Push from September until the end of the year; the plot follows a group of young American expats with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities as they try to avoid the Division (a U.S. S a Hong Kong government department) and band together in an effort to flee from subjugation Psychic teen Cassie Holmes, played by Fanning, was only 13.
2008–2011 [ edit ]
Fanning starred in the film adaptation of Sue Monk Kidd's novel The Secret Life of Bees, which began filming in January 2008.  The story follows Lily Owens (Fanning) as she navigates 1964 in South Carolina. who flees her father and a lonely life with her only friend, her caretaker (Jennifer Hudson), to a small town in South Carolina, where they are taken in by a peculiar trio of beekeeping sisters (Queen Latifah, Sophie Okonedo, and Alicia Keys).
On February 6, 2009, both of her films, the horror animation Coraline and the science fiction thriller Push, were released.
Both Dakota and Elle Fanning were originally cast as Kate and Anna in the film adaptation of My Sister's Keeper, which was released in March 2008. Dakota and Elle both dropped out of the film when they found out they would have to shave their heads for the roles. Abigail Breslin now plays Anna Fitzgerald, while Sofia Vassilieva portrays her sister Kate in the new production. 
Based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer, Fanning played Jane, a member of the Volturi Guard, in both New Moon and Eclipse. The first installment, New Moon, was released on November 20, 2009, and its sequel, Eclipse, was released in June of 2010. March 2009 saw her rise to the third spot on Forbes' list of the world's highest-paid actresses. ' Most Promising Newcomers after amassing $14 Million in Estimated Salary For further reading on this topic, see the 1citation needed
She played lead singer Cherie Currie in the 2010 film The Runaways alongside Kristen Stewart, Stella Maeve, and Scout Taylor-Compton. Then, starting at the end of 2010 and continuing into early 2011, Fanning filmed Breaking Dawn, in which she reprised the role of Jane. 
U.S. Figure Skating commissioned a documentary film called Rise to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the crash of Sabena Flight 548, which killed the entire American team and forced the cancellation of the 1961 World Figure Skating Championships. Fanning was featured in the film as a narrator. U's poem was read aloud by her. S It was rumored to be a portent from the afterlife for national champion Laurence Owen (who died in the crash). 
Playing Tessa in the summer 2011 production of Now Is Good, she received critical acclaim for her performance. Additionally, Fanning was chosen to represent Marc Jacobs' Oh, Lola line. Campaign for the perfume, but it was banned in the UK because "the ad could be seen to sexualize a child," according to the Advertising Standards Authority. "
She portrayed Annie James in the 2011 film The Motel Life, which premiered on Netflix on November 8, 2013. Fanning starred in Effie Gray, directed by Richard Laxton and starring Greg Wise, Tom Sturridge, Robbie Coltrane, Julie Walters, Derek Jacobi, and Claudia Cardinale that aired in the fall of 2011.
2012–2015 [ edit ]
In the August 2012 thriller Night Moves, she starred alongside Jesse Eisenberg and Peter Sarsgaard as wealthy financial eco-terrorist Dena Brauer. Kelly Reichardt directed the film. Three eco-terrorists working at an organic farm hatch a plan to destroy a hydroelectric dam in the plot depicted in the film Night Moves. 
She began filming The Last of Robin Hood, a biopic about Errol Flynn, in January 2013. Her role is that of Beverly Aadland. In September of that same year,  Fanning was chosen for the role of Olivia in Franny. For the role of Viena in the November film Viena and the Fantomes—about a roadie in an 1980s punk rock band touring the United States—she received a total of 38 nominations.  The movie was supposed to come out in 2015, but it didn't until June 30, 2020. 
She did a voice over for the animated film Yellowbird in February of 2014. 
Every Secret Thing, a film starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks, Danielle Macdonald, Colin Donnell, and Nate Parker, was released in the United States in May of 2015, adapted from a novel by Laura Lippman from 2004. S
Martin Koolhoven also announced in 2015 that Jack Roth would be appearing in Brimstone. The Hollywood Reporter announced in June 2015 that Fanning and Kit Harington would be taking over for Mia Wasikowska and Robert Pattinson, respectively, in the film. Beginning on June 15th, the primary recording sessions will take place in Romania, Spain, and Germany.
2016–present [ edit ]
The casting of Fanning as Esther Greenwood in the film adaptation of The Bell Jar was announced in July 2016. 
As part of Neill Blomkamp's Oats Studios-released series of experimental short films, Fanning starred in Zygote in 2017. 
In 2018, Fanning appeared briefly on-screen in the heist comedy Ocean's 8. In the same year (1996), she also played the title role of Sara Howard on TNT's The Alienist, a historical drama adapted from the novel of the same name.  TNT has ordered a follow-up series based on the sequel novel The Angel of Darkness, with Fanning set to reprise her role as Sara Howard. After playing Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, directed by Quentin Tarantino in 2019, Fanning and the rest of the cast were nominated for the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. 
The film, based on the 2015 novel The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, will be directed by Mélanie Laurent and co-star Fanning's sister, Elle Fanning. The project was announced in December 2019.  The sisters' production company, Lewellen Pictures, was officially announced in March of 2021. As part of their partnership with MRC Television/Civic Center Media, they have early access to new projects. 
Intimate sphere [ edit ]
Fanning attended Campbell Hall School in Studio City, California, where she was a member of the varsity spirit cheerleading team and was twice voted homecoming queen before graduating in June 2011. She studied women's studies at New York University's Gallatin School of Individualized Study between 2011 and 2014, where she concentrated on the media's representation of female characters. 
Filmography [ edit ]
Film [ edit ]
Television [ edit ]
In-game dialogue [ edit ]
- 2009's "Coraline," Starring Coraline Jones
Nominations and honors [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- ^ According to Long, Colleen (4 February 2005). "'Hide and Seek' star Fanning, at 10, already owns acting chops"Even at the age of 10, "Hide and Seek" star Fanning has "acting chops." San Diego's Union-Tribune The AP Stylebook Page archived from original on March 5, 2016 Retrieved On the 29th of September, 2008 Hannah Dakota Fanning was born on July 24, 1996, in Conyers, Georgia. on February 11th, she'll be a year older 23
- ^ "Awards from the Screen Actors Guild" The SAG-AFTRA Actors' Equity Association Day of the Moon (October 3) in 2002 Retrieved June 5, 2012
- ^ "Twilight's" Dakota Fanning: "Good girl plays bad" NJ com June 27, 2010
- ^ On February 27, 2005, Joel Stein wrote: This child will be worth a million dollars. Time You can read the original version from March 2, 2005 by clicking here. Retrieved Sunday, December 10th, 2002 2007
- ^ Indeed, the Fanning sisters have been revealed as nobility. Style Magazine in Australia Retrieved Tuesday, November 3rd, 2019
- ^ For an interview with Dakota Fanning, see: lifeteen com It was originally posted on September 28, 2007, and has since been archived. Retrieved July 19, 2006
- ^ Promoting further flames Jam Movies Retrieved March 13, 2006 permanent dead link[link no longer active]
- ^ Screen Actors Guild Awards: A Look Back at the 8th Annual Gala and Honors Ceremony Sagawards org March 10, 2002 To the original version from September 7, 2008 Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ The Broadcast Film Critics Association 2001 Critics' Choice Awards. Bfca org Retrieved February 19, 2012, from the archive Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Across the Universe (Music, Fantasy) by Rufus Wainwright. to be retrieved When the 2nd of December rolls around, 2021
- ^ Across the Universe by Rufus Wainwright and retrieved The second day of December 2021
- ^ "You'll Be Gripped by Sci-Fi's 'Taken,' and You Won't Let Go" Post of Washington, D.C., via Weirdest Website net On December 17, 2004, the original website was archived. Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ What we thought of "Man on Fire" rogerebert com Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ There was a review posted to the "Hide and Seek" laweekly com In the original form on April 23, 2005 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ "Dakota Fanning is a favorite of Glenn Close" monstersandcritics com This version was archived from the original on November 21, 2006. Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ "Dakota Fanning Signs on to "Coraline""Article: "Dakota Fanning Joins 'Coraline'" about com 25 October 2005 Date of original publication: May 24, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ A DVD Review of "Dreamer: Based on a True Story" reel com This version was archived from the original on January 1, 2007 Retrieved Dated January 28th, 2019: 2007
- ^ Among Dakota Fanning's many accomplishments are those of both Hollywood actress and Girl Guide. girlscouts org Retrieved April 28, 2007
- ^ Part I of "War of the Worlds," starring Spielberg and Cruise. comingsoon net Date of original upload: March 8, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ Confused because of Dakota's hounddog. The Daily News of New York com This version was archived from the original on July 21, 2006. Retrieved July 20, 2006
- ^ "Dakota Fanning: 'It's called acting'"It's called acting. —Dakota Fanning CNN Retrieved It's the 29th of January. 2007 dead linkThere is no longer any active connection to the previous page.
- ^ Ebert, Roger (2008-09-18). "Hounddog" Sun-Times, Chicago Retrieved Day of the Moon (February 24) 2016
- ^ Hollywood's "Brokeback" A-Listers Join the Academy BBC April 2007
- ^ Title: "Young Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actors" Financial Times (FT) Date: February 26, 2007
- ^ (August 2007) McNary, Dave. McGuigan can expect a "Push" from Fanning. Idle Magazine
- ^ Tatiana Siegel & Michael Fleming December 2007 "Cast set for 'Secret Life of Bees'"The Secret Life of Bees cast has been assembled. Variety
- ^ 'My Sister's Keeper' Star Dakota Fanning Resigns Starpulse com On this day in 2008 — February 13 In the original form on January 19, 2012 Retrieved As of the 12th of January, 2012
- ^ In other words, "Dakota Fanning Confirmed For 'New Moon'"1"Dakota Fanning Confirmed For 'New Moon'" Hollywood's Got Access March 7, 2009 Retrieved March 7, 2009
- ^ Jocelyn Vena (12 March 2009). Forbes' list of the most valuable young stars is led by Daniel Radcliffe and Miley Cyrus. MTV Retrieved When the 24th of February rolls around, 2016
- ^ ""Breaking Dawn" Night Shoot!""Breaking Dawn" Night Shoot! The Latest Rumors Saturday, December 18th, 2010 A copy of this article that was archived on January 19, 2011, Retrieved On January 16th, 2019. 2011
- ^ As in, "Figure Skating"1 TUDaily, The Daily of Tufts University On this day in 2011 (February 11), To the original version from May 5, 2011
- ^ Successful filmmakers Sentinel of Holland Dated: 2/15/2011 Date of original upload: February 21, 2011
- ^ "Oh, Lola! Dakota Fanning" People Date of original archived version: November 10, 2011
- ^ On November 9, 2011, Olivia Bergin wrote for the New York Times. Diamond Jubilee of the Queen Every Day in the Telegraph London
- ^ Night Moves: "Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning Play Terrorists." cinemablend com Date: August 12, 2012
- ^ "Night Moves by Jesse and Dakota" BelfastTelegraph co uk
- ^ For the upcoming Errol Flynn film, "Dakota Fanning Will Play Kevin Kline's Teen Mistress." Late Breaking Hollywood News It's the 23rd of January, 2013 Retrieved On September 3rd, 2019
- ^ Theo James, and Dakota Fanning Join Richard Gere in "Franny" eonline com Thursday, September 26, 2013 Retrieved June 25, 2017
- ^ Director Gerardo Naranjo's first film to be shot in English will star Dakota Fanning. Hollywood's Last Chance Earlier today, on November 15th, 2013, Retrieved As of the third of September, 2019
- ^ As of the 30th of June, 2020, DeFore, John "'Viena and the Fantomes': Film Review"Review of the Film "Vienna and the Fantomes" A Report From Hollywood Retrieved On the 22nd of October, 2022
- ^ Glenn Kenny (1 July 2020). "'Viena and the Fantomes' Review: A Roadie and a Bad Band""A Roadie and a Bad Band," a review of "Vienna and the Fantomes." A New York Newspaper ISSN 0362-4331 Retrieved Tuesday, October 22nd, 2010. 2022
- ^ Wrekin Hill has acquired the rights to produce the 3D animated film Yellowbird, starring Seth Green and Dakota Fanning. TheWrap Thursday, February 10, 2014
- ^ Patrick Hipes (July 20, 2016) Kirsten Dunst will be directing Dakota Fanning in an adaptation of The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. Tinseltown's Final Cut Retrieved June 25, 2017
- ^ "A Conversation with Dakota Fanning" "Dakota Fanning on Zygote, Neill Blomkamp, and More" Collider July 17, 2017
- ^ For example: Thompson, Eliza (2018-06-11). "Every Famous Face That Appears in Ocean's 8" Cosmopolitan Retrieved Friday, November 24th, 2011 2019
- ^ The Alienist Gets Dakota Fanning, Good Behavior Gets Renewed for Season 2 on TNT" 14 January 2017 Retrieved On January 14th, 2019. 2017
- ^ According to Dave Nemetz (2018-08-16) Angel of Darkness Sequel Gets Greenlit at TNT; Original Cast Invited Back" TVLine Retrieved August 16, 2018
- ^ a b Mike Fleming, Jr. (June 6, 2018) Several more well-known actors have joined the cast of Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood," including Luke Perry, Damian Lewis, Dakota Fanning, and others. The Hollywood Deadline Retrieved June 6, 2018
- ^ a b "SAG Awards: "Parasite" Takes Home the Biggest Film Prize; "Crown," and "Mrs. Maisel" Win Top Drama and Comedy Series Honors" A Report From Hollywood It's the 19th of January, 2020. Retrieved August 20, 2020
- ^ For the 4th of December, 2019 see: Galuppo, Mia. Identical Twins Elle and Dakota Fanning Cast as Sisters in 'The Nightingale' Adaptation This Week in Hollywood, from The Hollywood Reporter1
- ^ By Nellie Andreeva Date: March 4, 2021 Dakota and Elle Fanning have announced the launch of their production company and a first-look deal with Civic Center Media/MRC Television for their upcoming series, "The Last House Guest." A Hollywood deadline has arrived Retrieved March 5, 2021
- ^ Yahoo's "Friday Night Lights" headline reads, "Crush: Hollywood's Next Generation omg!" Omg yahoo com Date of original upload: November 5, 2009 Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ The Heyman, Marshall Dakota Fanning, Stars. Wmagazine com Archive.org date: April16, 2009 Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Published on November 9, 2010 by Marla Lehner. It was reported that "Dakota Fanning Was Named Homecoming Queen." People
- ^ Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 Stellar Update People
- ^ Dave McNary (2018-11-02). "Dakota Fanning to Star in "Sweetness in the Belly""Starring Dakota Fanning, "Sweetness in the Belly" Variety Retrieved Dated: November 2nd, 2018
- ^ Ramos, Dino-Ray. (2018-11-02). "Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Joins Dakota Fanning In 'Sweetness In The Belly'"In "Sweetness in the Belly," Yahya Abdul-Mateen II co-stars with Dakota Fanning. Deadline in Hollywood Retrieved Sunday, November 2nd, 2018
- ^ "Denzel Washington, 67, is seen for the first time on the set of The Equalizer 3 in Italy, reprising his role as the vigilante," the article reads. Date: October 11, 2022 Retrieved October 22nd, 2022
- ^ Author: Kroll, Justin (15 June 2022). "Equalizer 3" stars Dakota Fanning and Denzel Washington, who previously worked together in "Man on Fire." Hollywood's Last Chance Retrieved October 22nd, 2022
- ^ Nellie Andreeva (March 2, 2021). "'The First Lady': Dakota Fanning To Play Susan Ford In Showtime Anthology Series"In the anthology series "The First Lady" on Showtime, Dakota Fanning will play Susan Ford. Late Breaking Hollywood News Retrieved March 2, 2021
- ^ "Critics' Choice Awards" BFCA On February 19, 2012, we archived the original version of this article. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Titles of Winners LVFCS URL last accessed: March 31, 2012 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Titled the "SAG Awards" The Saga Awards Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "'Rouge' rocks kudos""'Rouge' is awesome, props" Variety It's the 22nd of January, 2002. Retrieved January 6, 2020
- ^ The Young Artist Awards Celebrate Their 23rd Year! Young Performer Honors Republished from the September 3, 2014 archive Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" "24th Annual" Youth Music Honors The original version was published September 7th, 2014. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ To honor young artists, this year marks the 25th annual Young Artist Awards. Recognition for Up-and-Coming Performers On August 2, 2011, the original was archived and is now available to view online. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" Honoring the Best in Young Artistry It was originally posted on March 4, 2008 and has since been archived. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "The Gothams: Honoring Excellence in Independent Film" Gotham Date of original publication: September 18, 2012 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ a b The "MTV Movie Awards" from 2005 MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Those Who Have Won in 2005 IFTA Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Movie Honors from MTV in 2006" MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Former Winners of the Saturn Awards Those Lucky People Who Win the Saturn Awards Date of original upload: September 14, 2008 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" Young Performer Honors There was an original version of this article on July 4, 2010. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" Young Performer Honors Date of original publication: June 27, 2014 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" (now in its 30th year). Young Performer Honors Date of original publication: August 15, 2016 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ 20th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival On November 29, 2014, we archived the original version of this article. Retrieved Monday, September 8 2015
- ^ The Young Artist Awards, Now in Their 31st Year Young Performer Honors Originally posted on March 4, 2016 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "MTV Movie Awards, 2010" MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Dave McNary, 3/15/2018 "'Black Panther,' 'Walking Dead' Rule Saturn Awards Nominations"Nominations for the Saturn Awards Are Dominated by 'Black Panther' and 'The Walking Dead' Variety To be found at the original location as of March16, 2018 Retrieved March 15, 2018
- ^ Quendrith Johnson Awards for 'ROMA' and 'A STAR IS BORN' to Dominate 23rd Annual SatelliteTM Show | International Press Academy Retrieved March 3, 2021
Chicago's culinary journalism scene suffered another blow last week with the announcement of the cancellation of "Chicago's Best," a popular show that has been showcasing the city's restaurant scene for over ten years and has won an Emmy Award. This news came from WGN, leaving many food enthusiasts
Delightful sustenance, oh how it captivates my senses.As a youthful rodent, my upbringing consisted of a nutritious feast of discarded scraps, which is why, my dear friends, I cannot resist indulging in the delectable creations showcased on FoodTube during my evenings. If you share the same irresistible
Now that we have officially entered the year 2023, a plethora of fresh television programs awaits on Netflix. Whether your interests lie in an LGBTQ narrative, an alluring foreign film, or an exclusive creation from Netflix itself, rest assured that the streaming platform offers something for
During the Medieval era, tranquility was a rarity, as conflicts among lords, tournament duels, and forbidden love affairs characterized the landscape. It was a time marked by relinquished titles, fallen knights, and the slow decline of the Roman Empire in the Western world.Within this millennium-long