Assertion: Dakota Fanning
American actress Hannah Dakota Fanning was born on February 23, 1994.  She first came to public attention for her role as Lucy Dawson in the drama film I Am Sam (2001), in which she appeared at the age of seven.
American actress Hannah Dakota Fanning was born on February 23, 1994. She became well-known at the tender age of seven for her role as Lucy Dawson in the drama film I Am Sam (2001), for which she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2002—making her the youngest nominee in SAG history. In addition to her role as Coraline in 2009's The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Fanning's filmography as a child actress includes Uptown Girls (2003), The Cat in the Hat (2003), Man on Fire (2004), War of the Worlds (2005), Dreamer (2005), and Charlotte's Web (2006).
Later, Fanning played more serious characters like Jane in The Twilight Saga (2009–2012) and Lewellen in Hounddog (2007) and The Secret Life of Bees (2008) and Cherie Currie in The Runaways (2010). She remained active in the independent film scene throughout the 2010s, with roles in movies like Now Is Good (2012) and Night Moves (2013), as well as Very Good Girls (2013) and the biopic Effie Gray (2014). In 2018, she made an appearance in Ocean's 8 and starred in The Alienist, a period drama. Since then, she's played Squeaky Fromme, one of the Manson family's henchwomen, in the 2019 Quentin Tarantino film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Susan Ford, the president's daughter, in the upcoming Showtime biographical drama series The First Lady (2022).
Early life [ edit ]
Fanning's birthplace is Conyers, Georgia. She studied at a Covington, Kentucky, Montessori school. Her mom, Heather Joy (née Arrington), and dad, Steven J., were both professional tennis players. In Los Angeles, California, Fanning worked as an electronics salesman after a career in the minor leagues of baseball. Her maternal grandfather, Rick Arrington, played American football, and her aunt, Jill Arrington, was a reporter for ESPN.  William Farrar, a genteel farmer, can be found among the illustrious ancestors of the Arrington family. Fanning is the older sister of actress Elle Fanning; both of their families have Southern Baptist roots. 
Successfully pursuing a career in acting [ edit ]
1999–2003 [ edit ]
Fanning used to perform in plays at the Towne Lake Arts Center in Woodstock, Georgia, when she was just a little girl. She made her professional acting debut in a 1999 Tide commercial when she was just five years old. One of her favorite roles was in her first major acting gig, a guest spot on the hit NBC prime-time drama ER.
I took on the role of a leukemia-stricken car accident victim. For my two days of work, I was given a neck brace and tubes to put in my nose. 
Since then, Fanning has appeared in a number of TV shows as a guest star. These shows include CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Practice, and Spin City. Additionally, she played the roles of young women in the lead roles of Ally McBeal and The Ellen Show.
I Am Sam (2001), starring Fanning and Sean Penn, is the story of a mentally disabled man who fights for custody of his daughter. At age seven, Fanning made history as the youngest SAG Award nominee ever for her performance in the film.  The Broadcast Film Critics Association named her the Best Young Actor/Actress, and she also won this award for her work. I Am Sam features a cover of "Across the Universe" by the Beatles, which was originally recorded by the Beatles and later featured in the music video for that song by Rufus Wainwright. 
Steven Spielberg cast Fanning as the main young character, Allison "Allie" Clarke/Keys, in the 2002 science fiction miniseries Taken. Several film critics, including Tom Shales of The Washington Post, had already praised Fanning by this point, saying things like, "She has the perfect sort of otherworldly look about her, an enchanting young actress called upon at just the right moments." to lug around a heavy load "
In the same year, Fanning appeared in three movies: Trapped, in which she played a kidnap victim who turns out to be more than her captors bargained for; Sweet Home Alabama, in which she played a young version of Reese Witherspoon's character; and Hansel and Gretel, in which she played the role of Katie.
A year later, she had leading roles in two critically acclaimed films: Uptown Girls (in which she played an uptight child opposite Brittany Murphy's immature nanny) and The Cat in the Hat. During this time, Fanning also voiced characters in four animated productions, including Satsuki in Disney's English language release of My Neighbor Totoro, a little girl in the Fox series Family Guy, and a young Wonder Woman in the episode "Kids Stuff" from Cartoon Network's Justice League Unlimited.
2004–2007 [ edit ]
Acting as Pita, a young girl of nine, Fanning appeared in the 2004 film Man on Fire, opposite Denzel Washington's character, a retired mercenary hired to protect her from kidnappers. "is a pro at only ten years old and creates a heart-winning character," Roger Ebert said of Fanning. As Mackenzie, a young girl whose family is leaving the house Monica and Chandler are purchasing, she made an appearance on Season 10 of Friends in 2004.
Their first film together, Hide and Seek, was released in 2005 and featured both of them. Despite widespread disapproval, critic Chuck Wilson praised the film as "a fascinating meeting of equals — if the child star [Fanning] challenged the master [De Niro], the legend might very well blink first." "
Fanning replaced Daveigh Chase as the voice of Lilo Pelekai in the sequel to Lilo & Stitch, Stitch Has a Glitch, which was released directly to video. She also appeared in a brief scene with Glenn Close in the October 2005 release of the Rodrigo Garca film Nine Lives, during which Close said of Fanning, "She's definitely an old soul." She's exceptionally talented, the kind of person who only occasionally appears. During this time, Fanning recorded the lead role in the film Coraline. 
As of late October 2004, Fanning had wrapped production on Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story (opposite Kurt Russell).
Her on-screen grandfather, played by Kris Kristofferson, has compared her to the legendary Bette Davis, calling her "Bette Davis reincarnate." At a ceremony held to promote her role in Dreamer, Dakota Fanning formally joined Girl Scouts of the USA. The Girl Scouts of the San Fernando Valley Council then watched the film. 
After that, Fanning co-starred with Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds. Both films received positive reviews upon their initial releases, which occurred out of order (War in June 2005 and Dreamer in October 2006). "How quickly she understands the situation in a sequence, how quickly she sizings it up, measuring it, and how she would really react in a real situation," Spielberg said of the actress. "
Without taking a breath, Fanning began production on her next film, Charlotte's Web, in May 2005 in Australia. The film was released on December 15, 2006, after its premiere.
The film Hounddog, on which Fanning worked during the summer of 2006, was billed as a "dark story of abuse, violence, and Elvis Presley adulation in the rural South." Many people, including some of Fanning's fans, have criticized her parents for letting her film a scene in which her character is raped. While defending the film to Reuters, Fanning insisted, "It's not really happening." This is what we call acting in a movie. "
Despite the film's critical and commercial failure  Fanning's performance was praised by Roger Ebert compared her to Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver], she received praise for her performance. 
She became the youngest member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences at the age of twelve that same year. After that year,  Forbes ranked her fourth on their list of "Top-Earning Stars Under 21," with an estimated $4 million in earnings for that year. 
She co-starred with Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce, Josh Hutcherson, and Oscar winners Forest Whitaker and Jennifer Hudson in the 2007 spring film Fragments: Winged Creatures. She portrays Anne Hagen, a young girl who sees the murder of her father and finds solace in faith. Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" feature short films based on reader essays, and in July, Fanning appeared in one called Cutlass. Kate Hudson helmed the film Cutlass.
Fanning filmed Push, about a group of young American expats with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities who hide from the Division (a U.S. government agency) from September until the end of the year. S organization) in Hong Kong and band together in an effort to flee from subjugation  Fanning portrayed 13-year-old psychic Cassie Holmes.
2008–2011 [ edit ]
Fanning started filming in January 2008 for the movie version of The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.  Lily Owens (Fanning) is the protagonist, and the story takes place in South Carolina in 1964. who runs away to a small town in South Carolina with her caregiver and best friend (Jennifer Hudson), where she is taken in by a peculiar trio of beekeeping sisters (Queen Latifah, Sophie Okonedo, and Alicia Keys), and finds love and acceptance at last.
On the same day in 2009, her horror animation Coraline and her science fiction thriller Push were both released.
The original casting for the roles of Kate and Anna in the film adaptation of My Sister's Keeper took place in March 2008, when Dakota and Elle Fanning were chosen. Dakota and Elle both dropped out of the film when they found out they would have to shave their heads for the roles. Abigail Breslin now plays lead role of Anna Fitzgerald, while Sofia Vassilieva is now Kate Fitzgerald. 
The New Moon and Eclipse films, based on books by Stephenie Meyer, starred Dakota Fanning as Jane, a member of the Volturi Guard. Release dates for both New Moon (November 20, 2009) and Eclipse (June 30, 2010) were announced. In March of 2009, she was ranked third on Forbes' list of the world's most powerful women. ' Most Promising Newcomers after amassing $14 Million in Estimated Salary citation needed[quote missing]
With Kristen Stewart, Stella Maeve, and Scout Taylor-Compton, she starred in the 2010 film The Runaways as lead singer Cherie Currie. Later that year and into early 2011, Fanning filmed Breaking Dawn, in which she once again played Jane. 
U.S. Figure Skating commissioned a documentary film called Rise to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the crash of Sabena Flight 548, which killed the entire American team and forced the cancellation of the 1961 World Figure Skating Championships. Fanning was featured in the film as a narrator. She then recited a poem by U. S It was rumored to be a portent from the afterlife for national champion Laurence Owen (who died in the crash). 
Her role as Tessa in Now Is Good aired in the summer of 2011. In addition, Fanning was chosen to represent Marc Jacobs' Oh, Lola line. Despite the success of the perfume campaign, the advertising campaign was banned in the United Kingdom because the Advertising Standards Authority found that "the ad could be seen to sexualize a child." "
The Motel Life, a film she was in beginning in 2011, was released on November 8 of this year. Directed by Richard Laxton and starring Fanning, Effie Gray also featured Greg Wise, Tom Sturridge, Robbie Coltrane, Julie Walters, Derek Jacobi, and Claudia Cardinale and was written by Thompson.
2012–2015 [ edit ]
She made her big screen debut in the August 2012 thriller Night Moves, starring alongside Jesse Eisenberg and Peter Sarsgaard as wealthy financial eco-terrorist Dena Brauer. Kelly Reichardt helmed the film. Three eco-terrorists working at an organic farm hatch a plan to destroy a hydroelectric dam in the plot depicted in the film Night Moves. 
Her role as Beverly Aadland in the Errol Flynn biopic The Last of Robin Hood premiered in January 2013. On September of that same year,  Fanning was chosen to play Olivia in Franny. November saw her take on the role of Viena in the film Viena and the Fantomes, which follows a roadie in the 1980s who tours the United States with a punk rock band. The film was supposed to come out in 2015, but it didn't until June 30, 2020. 
She did a voiceover for the animated film Yellowbird back in February of 2014. 
Every Secret Thing, starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks, Danielle Macdonald, Colin Donnell, and Nate Parker, was adapted from a novel by Laura Lippman and released in the United States in May 2015. S
Martin Koolhoven also announced in 2015 that Jack Roth would be appearing in Brimstone. The Hollywood Reporter confirmed in June 2015 that Fanning and Kit Harington had taken over the roles originally played by Mia Wasikowska and Robert Pattinson, respectively. The primary recording sessions for the set began on June 15 and will take place in Romania, Spain, and Germany.
2016–present [ edit ]
Fanning was announced as Esther Greenwood in the film adaptation of The Bell Jar in July 2016. 
In 2017, Fanning starred as the title character in Neill Blomkamp's Oats Studios short film Zygote. 
In the 2018 heist comedy Ocean's 8, Fanning made a brief appearance. Starred as Sara Howard in The Alienist, a TNT period drama adapted from the novel of the same name, the same year. Fanning is set to reprise her role as Sara Howard in TNT's upcoming sequel series based on the sequel novel The Angel of Darkness, which was ordered in August 2018. After playing Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, directed by Quentin Tarantino in 2019, Fanning and the rest of the cast were nominated for the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. 
Fanning and her sister Elle Fanning will be co-starring in Mélanie Laurent's upcoming film adaptation of Kristin Hannah's 2015 novel The Nightingale, which was announced in December 2019.  The sisters' production company, Lewellen Pictures, was announced in March of 2021. They have an exclusive first-look deal with MRC Television/Civic Center Media. 
Relationships in one's private life [ edit ]
Fanning graduated from Campbell Hall School in Studio City, California, in June 2011, where she had been a member of the varsity spirit cheerleading team and twice crowned homecoming queen. Between 2011 and 2014, she studied at New York University's Gallatin School of Individualized Study, where she concentrated on women's studies and the media's representation of women in the arts. 
Filmography [ edit ]
Film [ edit ]
Television [ edit ]
Recreational Use Only: Video Games [ edit ]
- The 2009 film Coraline, starring Coraline Jones
Nominations and awards [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- ^ Colleen Long from the February4th, 2005 edition of The New York Times "'Hide and Seek' star Fanning, at 10, already owns acting chops"At age 10, "Hide and Seek" star Fanning already has acting chops. The Union-Tribune of San Diego "AP" stands for "Associated Press1," an information gathering organization. On March 5, 2016, we archived the original version of this article. Retrieved Friday, September 29 2008 Hannah Dakota Fanning was born in Conyers, Georgia. The eleventh of February is her birthday. 23
- ^ "Awards from the Screen Actors Guild" SAG, or the Screen Actors Guild1 Three October 2002 Retrieved June 5, 2012
- ^ Dakota Fanning in "Twilight": "Good girl plays bad" NJ com June 27, 2010
- ^ On February 27, 2005, Joel Stein wrote: The Baby Worth a Million Dollars Time Archive.org date: 3/2/2005 Retrieved December 10 2007
- ^ The Fanning sisters, it seems, are no ordinary family. "Elle Australia" Retrieved Three November 2019
- ^ Dakota Fanning, Interviewed lifeteen com To the original version from September 28, 2007 Retrieved July 19, 2006
- ^ Exacerbating the situation or making things worse Jam Movies Retrieved March 13, 2006 permanent dead link[link no longer active]
- ^ Screen Actors Guild Awards: A Look Back at Our Eighth Annual Gala and Honors Ceremony Sagawards org March 10, 2002 It was originally posted on September 7, 2008, and has since been archived. Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Awards presented at the 2001 BFCA Critics' Choice Ceremony Bfca org The original version was published on February 19, 2012. Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Across the Universe (Music, Fantasy) by Rufus Wainwright. , Recovered Tuesday, December 2 2021
- ^ Across the Universe by Rufus Wainwright , Recovered As of the 2nd of December, 2021
- ^ "You Will Not Be Let Go by the Sci-Fi Film 'Taken'" Washington Post Article from Virtually Weird Sources net URL last accessed: December 17, 2004 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ Man on Fire (review). rogerebert com Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ A Critical Analysis of "Hide and Seek" laweekly com Archive of original content from April 23, 2005 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ As the headline says, "Glenn Close thinks Dakota Fanning is great." monstersandcritics com You can access the original version from November 21, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ "Dakota Fanning Signs on to "Coraline""Dakota Fanning Joins "Coraline" about com 25 October 2005 Archive of original content from May 24, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ DVD review of "Dreamer: Based on a True Story," released in 2005. reel com To be found at its original location on January 1, 2007 Retrieved Monday, January 28th, 2019 2007
- ^ Dakota Fanning: "The Girl Scouts' Newest Superstar" girlscouts org Retrieved April 28, 2007
- ^ "War of the Worlds, Part I: Spielberg and Cruise" comingsoon net Date of original upload: March 8, 2006 Retrieved March 13, 2006
- ^ We're all rattled by what happened with Dakota's hounddog. Manhattan: nydailynews com The original version was published on July 21, 2006. Retrieved July 20, 2006
- ^ "Dakota Fanning: 'It's called acting'"It's called acting. —Dakota Fanning CNN Retrieved January 29th, 2007 dead linkInvalid link
- ^ According to Ebert (18 September 2008). "Hounddog" It's the Chicago Sun-Times1 Retrieved February 24th, 2016
- ^ Hollywood's "Brokeback" A-Listers Join the Academy BBC April 2007
- ^ Young Hollywood's Highest Paid Actors and Actresses Journal of Business Success Date: February 26, 2007
- ^ (August 2007) McNary, Dave. McGuigan is ready to 'Push' with Fanning's help. As seen in Vanity Fair1.
- ^ Tatiana Siegel & Michael Fleming (Dec. 2007) "Cast set for 'Secret Life of Bees'"The Secret Life of Bees has found its cast. Variety
- ^ 'My Sister's Keeper' Star Dakota Fanning Resigns Starpulse com Thursday, February 13, 2008 This version was archived from the original on January 19, 2012. Retrieved Yesterday, on January 12th, 2012
- ^ "Dakota Fanning Confirmed For 'New Moon'"'New Moon' Stars Dakota Fanning, It Has Been Announced A Look Inside the Entertainment Industry March 7, 2009 Retrieved March 7, 2009
- ^ Published March 12, 2009 by Jocelyn Vena. For Forbes, Daniel Radcliffe and Miley Cyrus are the two most valuable young stars. MTV Retrieved February 24th, 2016
- ^ ""Breaking Dawn" Night Shoot!"Night Filming of "Breaking Dawn"! Confidential Rumor Mill On this date in 2010 In the original form on January 19, 2011 Retrieved Tuesday, January 16th, 2019 2011
- ^ Gymnastics on Ice" The Daily Dispatch from Tufts On this day in 2011 (February 11), This version was archived from the original on May 5, 2011.
- ^ "Up-and-Coming Filmmakers" Daily Sentinel of Holland On this date in 2011 (February 15), Originally posted on February 21, 2011
- ^ ''Dakota Fanning Oh Lola,'' they yelled. People This version was archived from the original on November 10, 2011.
- ^ Author: Olivia Bergin Date: November 9, 2011 Diamond Jubilee of the Queen Every Day in the Telegraph London
- ^ "Terrorists in Night Moves" stars Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning. cinemablend com Tuesday, August 12, 2012
- ^ Night-time dance moves by Jesse and Dakota. BelfastTelegraph co uk
- ^ The Errol Flynn film will star Dakota Fanning as the teenage mistress of Kevin Kline. Hollywood's Last Chance January 23rd, 2013 Retrieved Beginning on the third of September, 2019
- ^ Dakota Fanning and Theo James Join Richard Gere in Franny. eonline com Date: September 26, 2013 Retrieved June 25, 2017
- ^ Dakota Fanning Is Cast in Director Gerardo Naranjo's First English-Language Film. When in Hollywood... Friday, November 15th, 2013 Retrieved Early in the day on September 3rd, 2019
- ^ As of the 30th of June, 2020, DeFore, John "'Viena and the Fantomes': Film Review"Film Critic's Take on "Vienna and the Fantomes" Reporting from Hollywood, by The Hollywood Reporter Retrieved October 22nd, 2022
- ^ Glenn Kenny (1 July 2020) "'Viena and the Fantomes' Review: A Roadie and a Bad Band"Review of "Vienna and the Fantomes": "A Roadie and a Bad Band" A New York Newspaper ISSN 0362-4331 Retrieved Today is October 22nd, 2015. 2022
- ^ Wrekin Hill has acquired the rights to produce the 3D animated film Yellowbird, starring Seth Green and Dakota Fanning. TheWrap Tenth of February, 2014
- ^ On July 20, 2016, Patrick Hipes Kirsten Dunst will be directing Dakota Fanning in an adaptation of The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. The Hollywood Deadline Retrieved June 25, 2017
- ^ Among the topics discussed in the interview with Dakota Fanning was the film Zygote and the director Neill Blomkamp. Collider July 17, 2017
- ^ Eliza Thompson (2018-06-11). "Every Famous Face That Appeared in Ocean's 8" Cosmopolitan Retrieved It's the 24th of November today (November 24), so 2019
- ^ Article: "Dakota Fanning Joins TNT's The Alienist; Good Behavior Renewed for Season 2" Saturday, January 14, 2017 Retrieved 14 January 2017
- ^ In an article published on August 16th, 2018 by Dave Nemetz, he writes: Angel of Darkness Sequel Gets Greenlit at TNT; Original Stars to Return." TVLine Retrieved August 16, 2018
- ^ a b Mike Fleming, Jr. (June 6, 2018) Luke Perry, Damian Lewis, Dakota Fanning, and More Join Quentin Tarantino's 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' Hollywood's Last Chance Retrieved June 6, 2018
- ^ a b The crown goes to "Parasite," while "Crown" and "Mrs. Maisel" take home the hardware for best drama and comedy series, respectively, at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. A Report From Hollywood On January 19th, 2020 Retrieved August 20, 2020
- ^ Mia Galuppo (2019-12-4) Sisters Elle and Dakota Fanning to Star in 'The Nightingale' Adaptation There is a publication called The Hollywood Reporter1.
- ^ Author: Andreeva, Nellie (March 4, 2021). Dakota and Elle Fanning have announced the launch of their production company and a first-look deal with Civic Center Media/MRC Television for their upcoming series, "The Last House Guest." Los Angeles Times' "Deadline: Hollywood" Retrieved March 5, 2021
- ^ OMG! on Yahoo: "Friday Night Lights" and "Crush: Hollywood's Next Generation." Omg yahoo com Originally posted on November 5, 2009 Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Marshall Heyman "Dakota Fanning, Famous People" Wmagazine com Date of original upload: April 16th, 2009 Retrieved April 6, 2010
- ^ Marla Lehner (11-9-2010). As the headline proclaims, "Dakota Fanning Is Named Homecoming Queen." People
- ^ Tuesday, October 4, 2011 Stellar Update People
- ^ David McNary, The Washington Post, November 2nd, 2018 "Dakota Fanning to Star in "Sweetness in the Belly"""Sweetness in the Belly" Casts Dakota Fanning Variety Retrieved November 2 2018
- ^ Dino-Ray Ramos (November 2, 2018) "Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Joins Dakota Fanning In 'Sweetness In The Belly'"'Sweetness in the Belly' Stars Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Dakota Fanning. Hollywood's Last Chance Retrieved November 2 2018
- ^ According to the report, "Denzel Washington, 67, is seen for the first time on the set of The Equalizer 3 in Italy, walking with a cane and reprising his role as the vigilante." Towards the end of the year, October 11, 2022 Retrieved October 22nd, 2022
- ^ Justin Kroll, 15 June 2022 Equalizer 3 stars Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanning, who previously worked together in the film Man on Fire. Hollywood's Last Chance Retrieved When the 22nd of October rolls around, 2022
- ^ The date March 2, 2021, is the date that Nellie Andreeva "'The First Lady': Dakota Fanning To Play Susan Ford In Showtime Anthology Series"In the anthology series "The First Lady" on Showtime, Dakota Fanning will play Susan Ford. Deadline in Hollywood Retrieved March 2, 2021
- ^ "The Golden Feather Awards" BFCA The original version was published on February 19, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Nominations and Winners LVFCS In the original version from March 31, 2012 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Screen Actors Guild Honors Gala Awards of the Saga Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "'Rouge' rocks kudos"Thanks for the compliments, "Rouge" is awesome. Variety 22 January 2002 Retrieved January 6, 2020
- ^ Announcing the Winners of the 23rd Annual Young Artist Awards Awarded to Outstanding Young Performers Republished from the September 3, 2014 archive Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ the "24th Annual Young Artist Awards"1 Young Performer Honors This version was archived from the original on September 7, 2014. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Awards for Young Performers and Visual Artists in Their 25th Year Recognizing Young Performers with Awards To the original version from August 2, 2011 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "The 26th Annual Young Artist Awards" Honoring Outstanding Young Performers and Songwriters Website originally posted on March 4, 2008 and archived here Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Gotham Awards for Independent Film Gotham The original version was published September 18, 2012. Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ a b "Movie Honors from MTV in 2005" MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Successes in 2005 IFTA Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "MTV Movie Awards, 2006" MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Previous Saturn Honors" The Saturns This version was archived from the original on September 14, 2008 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" "27th Annual" Young Performer Honors Website originally posted on July 4, 2010 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ Announcing the Winners of the 28th Annual Young Artist Awards Award Show for Up-and-Coming Performers Retrieved from "Archived copy" on June 27, 2014 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ "Young Artist Awards" (now in its 30th year). Honoring the Year's Best Newcomer Performers Retrieved from "Archived copy" on August 15, 2016 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ A Film Festival Held Each Year in Palm Springs; Now in Its 20th Year To be found at the original URL on November 29, 2014 Retrieved Sunday, September 8 2015
- ^ Those "Young Artist Awards" are in their 31st year. Honoring young performers This version was archived from the original on March 4, 2016 Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ MTV's Movie Awards, 2010. MTV Retrieved May 7, 2012
- ^ McNary, David. (2018-03-15). "'Black Panther,' 'Walking Dead' Rule Saturn Awards Nominations"There were a lot of nominations this year, but "Black Panther" and "The Walking Dead" took home the most Saturns. Variety Date of original publication: March 16, 2018 Retrieved March 15, 2018
- ^ To: Quendrith Johnson International Press Academy: "ROMA, A STAR IS BORN, Set for Top Honors at 23rd SatelliteTM Awards." Retrieved March 3, 2021
Reminiscent of a Midwest sorority girl who spent spring break in Jamaica and returned with cornrows, a fading tan, and hints of a slightly offensive patois while knowing nothing about the island's geography beyond where the poolside bar at Sandals was located. The Titans of DC could just as easily
T Tom Hardy's Taboo has been the subject of much discussion, not all of it positive. Reports have suggested that the drama has cost its star £2 million, and it has been called "ponderous," "lacking in substance," and "the ultimate in frustration watching." I'm here to tell you that the
What to expect as a parent when watching this film Notable for and Sensuality, Passion, and Nakedness Not Here Addictive Behaviors: Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco Parents should know that Ron's
Annie Ryder (Anna Paquin) is a detective in the town of Bellevue who has problems with her boundaries. In the first scene, she smashes a stranger's car window and apologizes for it.