A.D. "Danny" McBride
American actor, comedian, screenwriter, and producer Daniel Richard McBride was born on December 29, 1976. He has starred in and/or co-created the HBO series Eastbound & Down, Vice Principals, and The Righteous Gemstones, with frequent collaborator Jody Hill. The Foot Fist Way (2006), Hot Rod (2007), Pineapple Express (2008), Tropic Thunder (2008), Up in the Air (2009), Your Highness (2011), This Is the End (2013), and Alien: Covenant (2017) are just a few of the films in which he has appeared. He has provided his voice for the animated features Despicable Me (2010), Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011), Hell and Back (2015), The Angry Birds Movie, Sausage Party (2016), The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019), and The Mitchells vs. the Machines (2021).
Early life [ edit ]
McBride entered this world on December 29, 1976, in Statesboro, Georgia. His mom Kathy Rudy and stepdad are both civilian employees at Marine Corps Base Quantico. McBride's family tree includes Catholic ancestors from Ulster who emigrated to Virginia in the 1870s [3, 4], [4, 5] and includes Irish, Scottish, English, and Jewish ancestry [3, 4].  He attended church regularly as a child and describes himself as having been raised a Baptist. My parents took a keen interest and attended frequently. McBride claims that his "interest in telling stories comes from her" because she used puppets to preach at church.  Spotsylvania County, Virginia is his hometown, and he attended Courtland High School and the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he met fellow "Three Flavas" members Jody Hill (the film's director) and Kris Baucom (the actor). 
Career [ edit ]
In 2003, McBride made his acting debut in All the Real Girls, the second feature film directed by his college friend David Gordon Green. 
McBride co-wrote the 2006 low-budget comedy The Foot Fist Way with Jody Hill and Ben Best, in which he also played the role of Fred Simmons. On February 26, 2008, he made a promotional appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien as Simmons. He also worked with Hill and Best on the HBO comedy series Eastbound & Down, in which he starred as Kenny Powers, a jaded ex-MLB pitcher with anger management issues. Episode one, starring Will Ferrell and Craig Robinson, premiered on February 15, 2009, and the show was produced by Gary Sanchez Productions.
The second season of the show was confirmed by HBO on April 8, 2009. On July 2, 2012, HBO announced that they would be picking up the show for a fourth season. On November 17, 2013, the series came to a close.  The part of Powers earned him a semi-professional baseball offer from the Pensacola Pelicans of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball in March of 2009. 
He played the title role in the music video for "Roadie" by Tenacious D in 2012 after signing an endorsement deal with K-Swiss shoes in 2010. McBride appeared as a co-star in the 2016–2017 season of the HBO comedy series Vice Principals.
McBride lent his voice to the role of fictional talk show host Duane Earl in the video game Grand Theft Auto V, released in 2013. Beyond Insemination is hosted by Earl (McBride), the owner of Blaine County Radio, and features live phone interviews with listeners.
McBride co-starred with Katherine Waterston, Michael Fassbender, and Billy Crudup in Ridley Scott's 2017 film Alien: Covenant. McBride, a fan of the Alien franchise for a long time, expressed surprise and gratitude at the chance to work on the film, as he told Vanity Fair. 
Two online trailers for a Crocodile Dundee sequel, titled Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home, surfaced in January 2018. According to reports, McBride plays Brian Dundee in the film; he is the son of the original Crocodile Dundee. Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Margot Robbie, and Ruby Rose all make brief appearances in the trailers. Some media outlets have suspected the entire campaign was a hoax from the start because of the suspicious nature of the film and other details.  It was later revealed that these commercials were actually a teaser for an upcoming Tourism Australia Super Bowl commercial. 
The 2018 sequel Halloween was written by McBride and David Gordon Green. Green helmed the film, while John Carpenter, the series' creator, served as executive producer, and Jason Blum served as producer. 
McBride has starred as "Sports Rodstein," "the world's biggest sports fan (although not the savviest)," in British television commercials for bookmaker Coral since 2018. 
Later in 2018, HBO gave McBride and his Rough House Pictures label a straight-to-series order for their new show, The Righteous Gemstones. McBride, John Goodman, Adam Devine, and Edi Patterson co-star in this comedy about a famous televangelist family with a history of sin, wealth, and altruism. 
The Mitchells versus the Machines, a Sony Pictures Animation film starring McBride as Rick Mitchell, will be released in 2021. 
Relationships in one's private life [ edit ]
Art director Gia Ruiz and McBride have been married since October 15, 2010. They’re the proud parents of a son and a daughter. Charleston, South Carolina is home for him and his family at the moment .
Filmography [ edit ]
Film [ edit ]
Only the Executive Producer [ edit ]
Television [ edit ]
Videos of Music Performances [ edit ]
Atari 2600 [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- ^ Posted by Paul Byrne on September 14th, 2008 "Danny McBride discusses his new movies and Eastbound & Down" Pictures from Ireland Archival information from November 4, 2021 Retrieved The date of November 14th, 2010
- ^ Author: Fine, Marshall (2008-05-23) "Danny R. McBride gets his 'foot in the door,'" as the saying goes. ...the New York Daily News Retrieved On the 8th of September, 2013
- ^ a b Edwards, Gavin. (2012-02-19). The Unexpected Success of Danny McBride, as Told by Kenny Powers Rock & Roll Retrieved On this date in history, February 19th, 2022
- ^ a b "Prince McBride" Daily Newspaper in Ireland April 15, 2011 Retrieved February 19 2022
- ^ Mickey Rapkin (November 17, 2008) "Danny McBride, Funniest Man of the Year" Gq com
- ^ "Hypocrites caused Irish American actor Danny McBride to abandon his religious beliefs." The Heart of Ireland Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2019 Retrieved Wednesday, February 19 2022
- ^ Marc Maron's WTF Podcast from July 4, 2016 DANNY MCBRIDE of the "WTF Podcast" YouTube This version was archived on February 21, 2019, at the original location. Retrieved On the 30th of December, 2017
- ^ Energizing Pairs; The Free Lance-Star; retrieved on February 19, 2022
- ^ New developments in Ferry Farm and the film industry, as reported by The Free Lance-Star (February 19, 2022).
- ^ According to the article, "Movie and TV projects line up for native-born actor." Fredericksburg com On January 24th, 2008 Originally published January 24, 2013 Retrieved Monday, September 8 2013
- ^ Posted by Josh Rottenberg on August 8th, 2008 Dubbed "Danny McBride's bit parts," A&E Weekly and Other Stories Retrieved Thursday, September 8 2013
- ^ Donna Freydkin cited in The New York Times (August 14, 2008). "Danny McBride is riding high on the success "Express." USA Today
- ^ The citation for this article is Saito, Stephen (May 29th, 2008). To put forth one's best effort L.A. Times Retrieved May 2, 2022
- ^ "'Eastbound' is back for another season on HBO." Magazine covering the entertainment industry, The Hollywood Reporter April 8, 2009 Retrieved As of the 19th of February, 2022
- ^ Stuart Levine (2012-07-02) HBO wants more "Eastbound & Down," as reported. Variety Retrieved 6 February 2013
- ^ Stuart Levine (2010-10-27). According to the headline, "HBO Renews Two Half-Hour Comedies." Variety Retrieved On Tuesday, February 19th, 2022
- ^ "Great talent headlines Pensacola Pelicans' May 14 season opener." Splash Retrieved Sunday, September 26 2013
- ^ Kenny Power of HBO Has Been Offered A Contract To Play Professional Baseball In 2009. OurSportsCentral March 9, 2009 Retrieved Wednesday, February 19 2022
- ^ "A Conversation with Actor Danny McBride" "In Conversation: Danny McBride Talks Alien: Covenant and the Art of Playing Michael Fassbender" To Be Seen in Vanity Fair May 19, 2017
- ^ Arturo Garcia (January 24, 2018). Can We Expect a New "Crocodile Dundee" Film This Year? Snopes Retrieved When January 24th rolls around, 2018
- ^ a b Article by Rob Moran published on January 24th, 2018 It has been revealed that the new Crocodile Dundee film is actually an ad for the Australian government. "Brisbane Times" Retrieved On the 24th of January. 2018
- ^ "Bloody Disgusting! David Gordon Green and Danny McBride Are Remaking 'Halloween' This October!" Horrible and revoltingly bloody Thursday, February 9, 2017
- ^ Rob Galluzzo The new HALLOWEEN film will be directed by David Gordon Green and written by Danny McBride for Blumhouse, according to a report. Blumhouse Retrieved 15 Février 2017
- ^ Robbie Daw (2017-10-09) Interview with John Carpenter about his upcoming Halloween sequel and new album anthology. Stereogum Retrieved Thursday, February 19th, 2019 2022
- ^ New Coral's Ad Features Danny McBride as Sports Writer David Rodstein. LBBOnline Retrieved On this date in February 2022
- ^ For the 17th of May, 2019 Evans, Jake "Coral debuts Danny McBride-starring TV ad campaign"
- ^ The Righteous Gemstones, a Danny McBride comedy, has been picked up by HBO for a full season. Deadline Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- ^ The New Family Comedy Starring Danny McBride. HBO
- ^ Devan Coggan. 2020.02.20. Trailer for the Phil Lord and Chris Miller film "Connected," in which a family fights off a robot rebellion. Magazine of Arts and Leisure Retrieved Tuesday, February 20 2020
- ^ The McBride family is expanding by one little boy, due to Danny and his wife. Us Weekly April 7, 2011 Retrieved Last Day of the Year: 30 December 2017
- ^ On January 17th, 2018 by David Peisner. "Rolling Stone's Interview with Danny McBride" Publication: Rolling Stone
- ^ "Game of Thrones and Saturday Night Live Alums Join Angry Birds Movie Voice Cast," reads the headline. News yahoo com Retrieved December 30 2017
- ^ 22 February 2017, 20th Century Fox. Title: "Alien: Covenant - Prologue: Last Supper" YouTube Date of original publication: November 4, 2021
- ^ Game: Grand Theft Auto V Originally published on Gameinformer; retrieved on September 28, 2013
Connections outside the text [ edit ]
- IMDb's entry for Danny McBride a href="MY_REDIRECT_PREFIXhttps://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q336400#P345" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener">img alt="Edit this at Wikidata" src="/image/empty.gif" data-src="//upload.wikimedia.
Behold! The highly anticipated second season of Bling Empire has returned, wooing avid OTT fans with its portrayal of opulent living. Immerse yourself in the extravagant lifestyles of wealthy Asian-Americans residing in the bustling city of Los Angeles. Fans have eagerly awaited the release of the
Weight-loss reality shows are dominating every channel and for good reason. Who doesn't love seeing everyday people reach their weight-loss goals? These shows provide a sense of motivation and inspiration to viewers, but unfortunately, most of them prioritize drastic transformations for the sake of
The K-pop group BTS has made a major announcement today regarding their future music endeavors. After nine years of working and living together, the group is transitioning into a new chapter, where the members will devote their time to their solo music projects. Even though we won't be getting any new
Looking for something to break the monotony of all the tempting K-dramas on the airwaves? Look no further than the world of Korean reality and variety shows, which have fans across the globe for good reason. These shows feature fun-filled themes and some of Korea's most famous celebrities, actors, and